Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Funny AI bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honest to God this is from the unmodded standard game.

I was doing the Anvil Guild of Mages recommendation quest the other day. I and had spent the previous night at the Inn and then set out along the road to Kvatch to see if I could attract a robber. Everything started out according to plan; the robber attacked me, and the two Guild of Mages operatives attacked the robber.

But that didn't meet with the approval of the Legionnaire who was passing by us at that same time, because he apparantly thought the Guild of Mages operatives were murdering that 'poor woman' who was going to kill me:

[GALLY]funny_ai_bug_scr1.jpg[/GALLY]

The heroic legionnaire fought bravely against my defenders and was victorious.

[GALLY]funny_ai_bug_scr2.jpg[/GALLY]

If it had ended there, I probably would have just chuckled to myself and moved on without thinking too much about it. But it didn't!! Big Grin Guess what happened next? Another legionnaire came by! And he must have thought the first legionnaire tried to murder the Guild of Mages operatives, because he started hacking away at him:

[GALLY]funny_ai_bug_scr3.jpg[/GALLY]

So there you have it. Three perfectly innocent people had to pay the ultimate price, but ultimately justice was served :elk:

[GALLY]funny_ai_bug_scr4.jpg[/GALLY]
:lmao: perhaps that can actually be in a quest... like something similar happens and then you need to teastify in court saying that it was all a big accident! Big Grin
Lol, don't your just love Radiant AI. A quest like that has potential I think, nice break from the ordinary.
That's hilarious. That reminds me, a couple weeks ago I stumbled upon something very similar.

I was outside Bruma when I happened upon two bowmen legionnaires fighting a bandit woman when one of the bowmen got into the line of fire of the second and got hit several times. Then, when the bandit when down, the legionnaires turned against each other. Nothing is funnier than watching two imperial bowmen skipping around and shooting arrows at each other. It took around 4 minutes for one to finally die. :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
That's hilarious. That reminds me, a couple weeks ago I stumbled upon something very similar.

I was outside Bruma when I happened upon two bowmen legionnaires fighting a bandit woman when one of the bowmen got into the line of fire of the second and got hit several times. Then, when the bandit when down, the legionnaires turned against each other. Nothing is funnier than watching two imperial bowmen skipping around and shooting arrows at each other. It took around 4 minutes for one to finally die. :lmao:

Dang it, I had to Imperial Forresters get in a fight outside of Bruma too. For me it was over a deer.
Man i was in a war once there were 2 legionares at a tavern with 3 on horse back they all meet up i shoot a bandit near by and i some how aggro like 6 more and brought them to the leigonares and they started to fightBig Grin
Two days after I got OB I walked into a tavern in the Imperial City. There were 8+ NPCs sitting around inside and they all looked at me, got up, and ran over to greet me. I ran behind the bar and jumped over the bar to get away from them. When it was all over, all the 8+ NPC's were crammed behind the bar. It was very loud, as they were all talking to each other. It was weird.
Quote:Originally posted by noremorse
Two days after I got OB I walked into a tavern in the Imperial City. There were 8+ NPCs sitting around inside and they all looked at me, got up, and ran over to greet me. I ran behind the bar and jumped over the bar to get away from them. When it was all over, all the 8+ NPC's were crammed behind the bar. It was very loud, as they were all talking to each other. It was weird.
happens to me all the time when I bust into a room full of girls :lmao:

well it did happen once :bananarock: