Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dialoque?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there some people in need of dialoque writer? I have done none real work yet, so ask me if you need someone to do that.
Hello -Magus-,

I could use some help, if you like.

I claimed the rpc02 "Dragon Legion Barracks". Look at Claims & Coordination, Reich Parkeep.

Beside the main characters there are a lot of legionnairs around.

Every legionnair should have a personal background with his own set of dialogue (max 150 characters per response). In this stage even the race can be changed.

Let me know if your are interested.

Regs.
OK, how many dialoques you need? I could write a quest too, it's easier to make same time.
There wil be at least 10 Legionnaires. They come from all kind of places (different races and lands). How many do want to do ? As I said they all have their own background. A quest is also possible.

The number of dialogues depends on your own imagination.
For example one or two different greetings (depending on disposition).
One to four topics per Legionnair. So that makes min.3- 6 responses.
at some point you will need to run written dialogue past me, so the sooner any such comes to Lit Dev to be proofread the better.

I will start a thread called, ummm, brainwave: "Dialogue Proofread," link created.
I'll make the ten dialoques, topics will be rumors and captain, two quests, about legion captain, and prisoner escape, who's really disliked, I'll write them to this thead. I'll add few other NPC's too, I think Fort has more people than just legionaires, maybe a chef, smith and prisoner.
Thanks for the reply -Magus-

I am glad raggidman pointed out the lit board.

Please -Magus- post your next reply there.

The name of the thread:
Lit Dev" Dialogue Proofread"

Quote:Posted by-Magus-
I'll add few other NPC's too, I think Fort has more people than just legionaires, maybe a chef, smith and prisoner.

As long they don't interfere (for now) with these NPC's :

From the Reich Parkeep Claims board.
Quote"- The first character you're likely to run into is Mercurio Sirollis (imp/m), who spends a lot of time in the first room the player walks into. He's a sort of steward, tending to the little details of keeping the Legion running.
- Flavius Nuntius (imp/m) is an old man nearing his retirement, master-at-arms, who keeps the Legionnaires fit and well-trained.
- Angus Horrismod (nord/m) is likewise quite old, and is the resident smith. He doesn't offer the player any services; he keeps the Legionnaires' gear in top condition.
- Marcellus Garreth is a high-ranking member of the Legion, perhaps second-in-command. He also has a home in the city adjacant to the barracks. The claim is rpc14, where you can read more about him if you like.
- Head of the Dragon Legion is Jorges Malleus (imp/m), Knight Protector, who has his office in this building. However he also has a home, situated across the barracks (rpc13) which is a separate claim." end Quote.

I am looking forward to see your ideas and contributions.

Thanks.
Well, we will need a lot of dialogue options due to the scale of the projects. I'll definitely need help with the Blacklight part alone which will probably deal with all the provinces!Wink

When we have the walkthrough done I'll give you more detail on it! Smile
Quote:Posted by Rodan
lot of dialogue options due to the scale

I agree. I am looking forward to see / read about the details.
Should there be some special topics? I haven't played Oblivion so much that I'd had idea about it.
Pages: 1 2