Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: pic request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok here is the problem, my morrowind for pc worked fine long time ago. now i cant even open it no matter what, i uninstalled then reinstalled, but something was wrong, any way i am aksing for pictures and i will be happy for them.

Pics in game:

isometric views of a dwemer city, not buried, but you can see most of the city. 3 seperate cities would be nice.

Pic of a huge dwemer hall

Goblins, att types in MW

Ash creatures.

Then from oblivion: (i too need a new pc and then i will get the PC version)

Ogre

All dremora clan members( not a high enough level in game to get a clean view of them

i am sorry if this is too much to ask, i got ideas for new concepts, i jsut need these refrences to get my drawings going.

Thanks you
I can't get you everything but I'll try.... i got lots of images long ago and used them to make avatars! :dance:

some need to be brightened up, sorry, too lazy to brighten them up for you! Big Grin
ash slave
ash zombie
ash ghoul
ascended sleeper

if you need corpurs men let me know, I got those too

huge Dwemer Hall of Bamz-Amschend

goblins... from the old UESP site...
[Image: mwgoblin.jpg][Image: goblinbruiser.jpg][Image: goblinwarchief.jpg]

and I am sorry for the badness of these pics and such.... if you need more corprus/ash folk pics I have LOTS.... which helped produce like 7 ash ghoul avatars
thank you this is good.
Quote:Originally posted by Morningwind
thank you this is good.
Cool what can I say? I like pictures..... I change my desktop and avatars often...
but I have kept the madagascar King Julien up for a few days, time to change that