Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ruins of Kemel-Ze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Too bad the eastern parts of morrowind arn't being done, not that im not excited for whats being done but when I read the oblivion book "Ruins of Kemel-Ze" it really made me want to go there. Its an ancient dwemer ruins east of the Vvardenfell island. But I'm sure Vardenfell island will have a few too.
We don't have a dwemer tile set to make that location with, though, even if we were going to. A while back I posted a request for someone to import the dwemer NIFs from TES3 and convert them to .3ds and provide them to me, and then I could model a tile set using those pieces as reference. No one has volounteered yet. But I'm not surprised, because so few people these days have a 3D Studio Max version old enough to work with the NIF importer plugin. But if anyone reading this happen to have Max 4, 5, or 6 and want to do the import... give me a holler Big Grin
Well, one day we may have someone recreate that area but at the moment there isn't a leader to recreating that part of Morrowind.
yes, not enough leaders... :|
but I would say work with what is here, especially if you are interested in Morrowind work
then, maybe after gaining much crdibility and experience, you can be a leader of another section of Morrowind
sure, not everyone is a good leader, hell sometimes I fear that I am not competent enough
but bravery is not fearlessness or pure will, it is the will to push on despite the doubts and succeed

damnit, sorry for my off-topic ness... see if I do something I am commited to it, so I feel strongly about what I do... I think that is somethin a leader needs... whatever, I am not leading you the right way I guess... :eek: