Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While on the subject creating Morrowind, I'm not sure that Oblivions default music is quite appropriate for exploring the region. Who thinks we should ask Bethesda if we can use Morrowinds title music for Silgrad Tower/TES Vardenfall? I realize that their would be copyright issues, but I think Beth owns the rights to the music, and if they allow it to be freely downloaded then they will probably allow the use of it for this mod right? Also I think that Oblivions music sucks quite frankly :banana:
Hi!

There is some music pieces we're looking at already and they are great! (I'd give you the links but I think Razor would be a better person to give them).
Funny thing that, but Jeremy Soule wrote the music for both Morrowind and Oblivion, and I couldn't agree with you more about the title pieces.

Thing is that although the Obliv piece has some beautiful highlights it does not really fit the bill for a quasi-demonic infestation, with necromantic highlights in the heart of a disintegrating empire... thinks...

and :wave: welcome to Silgrad Tower!

Maybe you could contact messire Soule, and make your request to him via his website?

jeremysoule.com I think