Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Something New!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The trouble with mods is that basically it's old wine in new bottles. You do another quest, get more loot, fight, sneak, that's it.

How about something new in these mods?

The "Magic Null" Zone

In this special zone, all magic is nullified. That means all enchanted items and spells won't work, and the player must finish the quest with whatever abilities he has! Of course, that means the enemies too cannot use magic.

A new Way of fighting..

I got this idea from an old Kung Fu Movie I watched some time ago...what if there was a master of fighting, almost invincible, who had a special secret of fighting - in his lair he had small, half-height platforms, on which he jumps around as he fights. You have to jump and follow him from platform to platform, and don't think of using spells or arrows - this guy has got a high reflect and agility, so when you shoot at him he's already jumped to another platform, or jumed so high your shot goes under or crouched so low it sails above his head. On the other hand this guy is a deadly shot with an arrow!

The platforms are built over a small lake of red hot lava (like that in the plains of Oblivion) so it's a baaaad idea to fall off the platforms for too long!

The secret is that ONE of the platforms is the "Vampire" platform which is one that quietly drains health from whomever is standing on any other platform, and gives it to the guy who is standing on that platform! So if you both are standing on other platforms nothing will happen, and if you both are standing on the Vampire also nothing will happen, but if he is standing on the Vampire and you are standing on another platform...your health is being sucked away!

So the secret to winning with this enemy is to figure out which is the Vampire Platform, and then jump onto it and fight and push him off when he frantically tries to get to it! And you better time your jumps right - or into the lava you go, and by the time you scramble back to the nearest platform, you'll have lost quite a bit of health and also will have two or five arrows sticking out of your butt.
Is this related to Silgrad Tower in some way?

If so, are you meaning that you want to mod something like that for our mods? If you are, then we can definitely talk about it. Big Grin If not... Confusedhrug:
Nice idea . I would defenitly like to see those things somewhere in one of the monds.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Is this related to Silgrad Tower in some way?

If so, are you meaning that you want to mod something like that for our mods? If you are, then we can definitely talk about it. Big Grin If not... Confusedhrug:
I guess he's just throwing ideas around, and I totally agree with him, especially the part with the wine though I like beer better
Seem to remember that this idea was posted somewhere before - so do you have another name you have not told us D.F?
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Seem to remember that this idea was posted somewhere before - so do you have another name you have not told us D.F?

He was last online on May 3rd. Smile
Yeah, he said he was off on his travels for some months. But I was wondering what the inspiration for this was... he contributes to other websites you see...
D.Foxy, glad to hear from ya! Big Grin
and your idea... I like it :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
D.Foxy, glad to hear from ya! Big Grin
and your idea... I like it :goodjob:
This is an old thread... Tongue
Yeah, "the moment has passed" so to speak. *click*