Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Blackwood Company (Redundant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Blackwood Co.
a company once devoted to bringing Argonia back to the Empire, they now run a sort of Fighters Guild except instead of noble goals, they adopted the cruel experiences they had in the BlackMarsh... they now help kleptocrats maintain control by supplying mercenaries while the kleptocrats help them recruit more Argonians. It is like the Cammona Tong except of Argonia. The Argonian branch of the Blackwood Co. has close relations with the Fiefdoms of the center and eastern areas where militarism is strong.

I remeber a quest in morrowind were you had to go inside a building in balmora and kill all the Commona Tong inside it. Can we do something like this except with Blackwood Co. ?
k this could have been put into a new form please do not WASTE our space please have a good night.
WASTE OUR SPACE? what the hell are you talking about?
this guy has an idea, and although he could have put his topic title better lik e"Blackwood Co. quest idea" but whatever....
Ebonyknight... you've been moody towards the posters here recently Big Grin

anyhow I think it is a good quest IF you are not one of them... which I hope you can join in the Black Marshes Mod
Cus theres a thread called Factions!
takes it easy yo... this guy is probably new, had an idea and just blurted it out....
you have to be more welcoming than that... even if they didn't pay attention...

eventually we will have to split the factions up to discuss, except we are still making them up right now

so cool it... be nice... I was when people come to Vvardenfell... be nice when people go anywhere......
good motto... be nice, be healthy, work hard...

by the way... I have some free time today, will get some concept art done! Wink
This quest idea has been rendered obsolete by more recent lore development. A quest involving the Blackwood company will take place in Hixinoag.
:yes: Redundant.