Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: a texture guy I notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
look here
worth inviting?
Go for it.
Ooh, definetly give him a call. ALL the mods on silgrad network need a texture person
I feel its been just me... well... I guess someone has to pay attention to prospects
Lol, but I need them too... though I have to lure them...
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Lol, but I need them too... though I have to lure them...
....:eek: .... X( ....:evil:
"Lure", I never say anything to them
Quote:Beyond Cyrodiil

your textures have gotten the interest of the Beyond Cyrodiil community, and I, leader of the TES4 Vvardenfell mod, would like to ask if you would be interested in collabortating or joining one of our mods and hopefully helping by making textures?
we are a group of provincial modders, Skyrim, Black Marsh, Elsewyr, Valenwood, and three for different parts of Morrowind... etc.; all of it cordially hosted by the Silgrad Tower mod.
I am sure at least one of the mods will find your textures very useful in their respective projects and I am sure that once incorporated into full-fledged mods, your retextured creatures will be much fun to experience in game.
I hope you will consider our invite and hopefully come and check it out!

here is a link to the main forum:
http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/index.php

thanks,
KuKulzA
Invite his pal MarkyX too - they work as a team, and do their animals together = more friendly and they understand each other!