Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: new modeller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all. I'm new modeller.
About me: I'm from Russia, learn in inctitute (first year). Love TES (all of them), modeling (3dsMAX), Anime/Manga.

And about my work in Vvardenfell mod:
What models need to create/rebuild?
May be I shall work with creatures? (SiltStrider, SiltStrider... I must create it! :bananarock: )
I think Cryonaut is officially in charge of creatures, but there are a lot to do and I don't think he's finished the Nix Hound yet, so I'm sure that he could use the help. (It'd be especially valuable if you could animate too!)

So talk with him if you can, but I don't know why there'd be any problem with you working on a Silt Strider, a Netch, a Scrib, a Kwama, or pretty well anything except perhaps a Guar or a Nix Hound. Enjoy, and welcome aboard!

:bounce:'

(The official, and oft-now-neglected, Vvardenfell welcome icon)
:bounce: NEVER NEGLECT IT! :bounce:
Quote:you working on a Silt Strider, a Netch, a Scrib, a Kwama
Cool, cool, cool :banana:
You enumerated all of my favourite creature. SiltStrider and Scrib are symbol of all Morrowind for me.

Quote:talk with him if you can
My English is very BAD :bash:. I learn it, I promise :yes:. Sorry and don't kill me Rolleyes.
That's not what I meant by "if you can." I meant that he doesn't seem to be around as much these days and getting in touch with him might not be as easy as getting in touch with say myself of KuKulzA or Batman.
Oh :lmao:
I don't understand you correctly. He-he...
The Telvanni Tileset still needs doing, just throwing out ideas.
Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
The Telvanni Tileset still needs doing, just throwing out ideas.
:yes: it does
Welcome Raz. Good to see another creature enthusast. It'd be awesome if you want to help out with creature modeling. We're still working on HOW to actually get creatures into the game once we make them as far as I know, and I don't think anyone understands yet how to animate them since we don't know how key framing works... but it's still good to get working on the models in my opinion. If you want to get to work on silt striders and scribs that's fine with me.

And I still try to check in here at least once every 2 days or so even if real life has been stealing a lot of my time lately. So I should never be hard to get ahold of. Smile
Quote:how to animate them since we don't know how key framing works...
May be I can help with it. May be...
I did some animation in my previous models (not for Oblivion). Now I trying to inderstand how it works in NifScope and CS Set and how import different kind of animation in it. ?(