Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I think I screwed it up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K, so I downloaded Silgrad_tower_release_1-4_3_full opened it up and went to town with my game, now I am still in the midst of Bloodmoon ( wanted to finish before I move to Silgrad) and things seem to be a bit screwy, My Character can no longer open locks of any kind even though he has a skill of 82 security ( even the chests that have a lock of 20 say no go) and it seems that my crosshairs are off cause It wont let me select objects/doors/anything without being slitly off center ( certin objects wont even allow selection) and my charecter seems to be moving way faster then he should be. Now my question is did I download the right file? I have GOTY not Oblivion, and even if I didn't download wrong how do I remove the files without loosing my game? I tryed to un-check the file but it still seems to be "not right" ?(
Sry to hear that, trully and i hope you backed up your save (like you should do before you install any quest mods)

If you didnt back up your save
try and go to a neutreul area like balmora
and save then unload all mods (get pass all the error notifacations)
save again then reload your save with no mods on and see if that fixes it