Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad Menu Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aye, I got bored once more. I made a little modification to the main menu of Oblivion that featured Silgrad Tower text Tongue You will still see the intro .bik movie (I wouldn't worry about that until later on), but at the main menu when everything is done working, this will pop up:

[Image: silgrad_s.jpg]

Download Here

Oih is there any way to get FTP space around here?,
tibby
AWESOME!
Wow, that looks so cool! :pop: Great job, tibmaker!

Would this modification overwrite any Bethesda file?

If so, that could still be ok, if we include the original file(s) too in the distribution, and add an uninstall blurb it in the readme, so players can revert back if they want to. Come to think of it, an uninstall blurb in the readme would probably be good to have anyway, just to pre-empt questions about it. I'd play with it all the time, and I imagine a lot of others would too, so it's just in case someone doesn't.
Download and try. It's just like any other mod, you make a new folder, and the game reads it. It doesn't replace anything.
Hmm... make it more rough-looking, and it'll look even better. Big Grin Or, you could redo it with a different approach to how the main title should look.
I wouldn't worry about it Tongue Oblivion's one is actually midly blurred a little, but really, who looks at the main menu that much? I just want to play the game Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by tibmaker
I wouldn't worry about it Tongue Oblivion's one is actually midly blurred a little, but really, who looks at the main menu that much? I just want to play the game Tongue

It is perfect the way it is. =)
I installed it.

Looks great :yes:.

Thanks for this great addition. Big Grin