Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] Old discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For the Imperial district. I could start on it and do the entrance and I could add in doors and stuff set up a claiming for it with some help, and people can make their own part of the sewer. If we all worked together we could have a huge sewer and integrate tons of quests into it. It'd be huge (Since sewers are huge and generally easy to get lost in) And exits could lead to different places, like peoples houses, outside of town, bandit/goblin/cult hideouts, Redoran district etc. Anyone like my idea?
We need toilets too!
yeah..thats a ncie idea... a nice big imperial sewer, that can also drain into the parts of the redoran area

we should set up some claims for that, and get quest ideas as well

we should first maybe get someone to draw/plan a basic map, work can be done on that .. i think that wud be great
I like the idea, sewers always give character to a city. Could make a nice lair for Clan Cerro...
Quote:Originally posted by tibmaker
We need toilets too!

Hear hear! Big Grin

In our old TES3 mod we had a model of an outhouse, complete with working door, which was great fun. I've been meaning to add a few of them to the Imperial Districts, but haven't gotten that far yet. It won't be the same one though because it's locked in the old NIF format and I don't think anyone around here have the tools to import those old NIFs anymore. But I'm sure I can find something on renderosity or maxrealms.

Redoran toilets are another matter though, those would have to be custom modelled to look suiting, methinks. It'd be so cool to have toilets like that in every home. Big Grin

X23: I like your idea :yes:

Maybe a sewer 'layer' on top and a mine 'layer' below, which are interconnected and both exits at different parts in the Redoran district? I could set up a waterfall and water connection to the river near the sewer exits. But I don't know if I agree with the more grander aspects of your plan, because the Imperial Districts lie on hills. It'd be hard to make a logical sewer that twists downward, under the Redoran district, and outside of town. But if we cut back those plans for this particular sewer we can go wild with the sewer underneath the Redoran district?
Drawing a map of the first part in MS paint. Its badly drawn, but it's readable. I'll edit this post with it soon.

Ooh that mine idea is good. I'll have to put it into my map

EDIT: Ok here it is. The upper parts that you climb teh stairs to are in blue. This is the sewer you go into when you enter from the North Imperial district. It just has rats and mudcrabs and some Goblins guarding the goblin nest. There is a entrance from the South imperial district that would be like this (Easy). People claim the other places. i labeled a few, but I plan to add more so more claiming and people can add in their ideas, like it pouring out into a waterfall. I would want to oversee people doing these claims along with Razorwing and Sandor since they oversee regular houses.

Sorry that its in a zip.
I think that if we made like two levels (or one) of imperial sewers below the imperial section...that are in the hill, with waterfalls pouring out sides of the hill into some stream through the redoran district or something, and then a level lower would be the large main sewer that also contains the redoran sewers.. like these sewewrs would be flat under the hill and redoran district.. if that makes sense....

Than maybe a mine layer lower than that?
Quote:Originally posted by masbeth
I think that if we made like two levels (or one) of imperial sewers below the imperial section...that are in the hill, with waterfalls pouring out sides of the hill into some stream through the redoran district or something, and then a level lower would be the large main sewer that also contains the redoran sewers.. like these sewewrs would be flat under the hill and redoran district.. if that makes sense....

Than maybe a mine layer lower than that?

I just thought it made sense to have the mine in the hills. Smile
The main part of the sewer is right below but there are deeper parts. I might have to make the mine farther in so its in the hills. There could also be alot of stuff in the mines. Tons of bandits, monsters, loot etc. But the redoran connects with teh Imperial district ones lower level. Heres teh attachment incase you missed the one in the upper post.

EDIT: You're right about the hill thing. Most of the stuff would have to be in the Redoran one. It can alos lead to the bottom imperial one below teh hill which leads into the mine (Which can be entered from an outside entrance too. This sewer would be good for theives sneaking in, pc and npc)
Did anyone look at it? If everybody agrees I want to start on the sewer entrance I drew up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5