Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Redoran Miscellaneous Props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oih,

I know most of the props are scatterred.. and quite a few are done. But I find it easier if we just start a new thread with some Morrowind references. I got a collection of just about every prop from Ald Rhun in Morrowind, and this should be fun. I will systematically go through each and create a high depth texture(s) for 'em. So anyways...

Armory Area
I found an anvil next to the armory area in ald rhun. Might be fun makin Tongue
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_01_anvil.jpg[/GALLY]

And here is the main area, with some miscellaneous equipment laying around.
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_02_armory.jpg[/GALLY]

Baskets and Crates
Of course, who could forget the baskets?
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_03_baskets.jpg[/GALLY]
And the crates.
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_04_crates.jpg[/GALLY]

Signs
I am not sure if these are correct, but these are the signs I found...
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_05_sign1.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_06_sign2.jpg[/GALLY]

Wagon
I found a weird lookin' wagon in there too.
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_07_wagon.jpg[/GALLY]

Thatch Awning
Of course, a thatch awning!
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_08_thatchroof.jpg[/GALLY]

A Weird Rock
This was a bit random... serves great as a prop obviously...
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_09_weirdrock.jpg[/GALLY]

Nature's Stuff
I found the real rocks (the ones that I redone earlier... but shouldn't have) to be quite different looking. I am not sure about this though:
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_10_naturalrocks.jpg[/GALLY]
And of course, the weird plant (don't forget about the spike vine things):
[GALLY]post25048_tibmaker_11_plant.jpg[/GALLY]

This is mainly to help me as I will be making/remaking (sry) the textures for everything here, but of course, I didn't make it for me only! I don't plan on modeling anything unless needed since most of these are already done. It would... be nice to get some of the models for the ones done though.

Thanks,
tibby
Thanks for posting those. Smile

My only comment revolves around "naturalrocks.jpg", as it depicts rock formations one would find in the Ashlands on Vvardenfell. I bet the TES4: Vvardenfell team would love to have them, it's just that the biotope doesn't occur on the mainland.
I think some of these already have Oblivion replacments, but I would be glad to make some of these. If you just want something it work on now though, I can make the enhancments to my awnings (upping the polycount for later havoc physics) and post them in just a little bit.
I know there's a skar model and a guardtower model, although there's nothing that stands in the way of modelling them again and perhaps more intricately. Particularly the skar model, which is optimized for use in Morrowind mods.

I made an urn, sack, basket and barrel model the other day, after I discovered NifSkope's TES3-nif-export potential. I had a crate model from before; it doesn't look very Redoran, but then again the crates in TES3 weren't culture-specific.

I have a temporary Redoran banner hanger, which *cough* looks crap. Banner hangers like the ones in the screenshots above would be perfect. The banners themselves doesn't need to be done in my opinion though, since they can be made as planes with textures from MVP. But something that would be really nice would be a script that animates the banners (like Bethesda did for TES3), though I imagine that goes beyond the scope of this thread. Smile

Imho the wagon and the hearth would be extremely useful, as would to a lesser extent the anvil. Likewise, every single piece of Dunmer furniture would be most useful. Smile
4 of them are done. Use the DDS! For your own information, the regular .DDS file contains the color and alpha layers. The _n .DDS file contains the normal bump map, and the specular layers. All of the ones in the zip are locked and ready to go in the game. Also, feel free to edit your own stuff on the sign (I included a PSD).

Here's a little render:
[GALLY]post25064_tibmaker_1_newtextures.jpg[/GALLY]

The 4 textures in JPG form (Log Wood, Log Wood End, Sign, Rope):
[GALLY]post25064_tibmaker_2_log.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]post25064_tibmaker_3_logbark.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]post25064_tibmaker_4_sign.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]post25064_tibmaker_5_rope.jpg[/GALLY]

DOWNLOAD THE MAIN THING HERE:
http://www.bfpexpansion.com/silgrad/textures.zip

Enjoy!
Perhaps you would like some models to put those on? Big Grin
wow... you're fast...
Hey that wood is really grainy, like untreated planks, or old planks leached of any varnish or other 'treatment' :goodjob: . Careful how you handle them, you don't want to get splinters in your typing fingers! :]
Im not quite sure where tib went, but....
I lost him too actually.

Anyways, great work, Cal! :goodjob: :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3