Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Super Smash bros for the Nintendo Revolution/Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's coming out early 2007, and will have online play. It looks really good. I hope some of you guys get it so we can play online against eachother.

Here is the trailer that was revealed at E3 http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2686
Truth is, I haven't bought a console since the 80's. My last one was an NES. Since then, I've only bought Atari Computers and then PC's Wink
I only recently started buying good pc's. I used to only play consoles, but now I play both.
yeah im really looking forward to the marios, zelda, metroids, on the wii. i saw a ton of footage and it offers mouse precision. combine that with the gun controller you can buy, its amazing.

i dont want to leave out how awesome gears of war and all of the new clancy games look on the 360 as well. cant wait for halo3 and gta4 personally.

sony lost this one. 650 dollars for metal gear 4. id rather wait for the 360 port after six months and save my 600 dollars. but thats just me Smile

i hope crysis can run on my 6800 ultra. i refuse to upgrade!!1 lol
Yeah, I'll probably get a Wii myself to play all the first party games and Smash. Nintendo got me into gaming back on the N64 with Ocarina of Time Smile back when I was just a wii little lad Wink If this new windows OS can run 360 games like I've heard then I won't get a 360 I'll wait for a new comp, but if not I'll get one used, Mass Effect looks sweet! As for Sony, who wants to pay 600 bucks for a console, and when there are games just as good for other platforms.
I was surprised they priced ps3 at 600 dollars. Just for pretty graphics you will be able to have on the pc by time the ps3 actually comes out.

For the advanced physics and stuff the cell processor offers, pcs just could use a ppu if its popular.

ssbb won't be using the new controller (Because it would be awkward to use the new controller for a fighting game. You can either use the new regular controller attachment, or a gamecube controller.
And Ill so join anyone in wii-ness! Im so gonna buy it and Twight Princess and SSBB! oh and dont forget Red Steel that look quite impressive.
and to OblivionRules42
GTA4 is suposed to be lauched at the same time as on the ps3 (Which is too damn expensive id rather have a kick as* pc and be able to play Crysis)