Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lady Nerevar's writings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who cares about your computer Lady, I love your spelling! If I ever feel unneeded I just look up one of your posts Tongue

....Still waiting for your first poem or storey... :yes: :]

raggidman has second thoughts about posting this, checks he is wearing his iron underpants on his head, looks nervously around as he slides sideways into the shadows...
i am not that bad a writer actually Tongue I use spell check, and most of my horrid spelling comes from typing to fast on a crummy keyboard (new keyboard and mouse are my next upgrades) and jokes about my spelling stopped offending me about 3 years ago, so your save for now Wink

some of my stuff is up on tr, if you have an account there:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16254
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15818
I cut these posts from Rodan's info thread about
his computer since the thread was veering off-
topic and deserved their own thread.

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
I am not that bad a writer actually Tongue I use spell check, and most of my horrid spelling comes from typing to fast on a crummy keyboard (new keyboard and mouse are my next upgrades) and jokes about my spelling stopped offending me about 3 years ago, so your save for now Wink

some of my stuff is up on tr, if you have an account there:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16254
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15818

I read the fairy tales, and though they were wonderful. Grim, sure, but very interesting. I'd be happy to include them in the mod, if that's ok with you. The fairy tales could use a little preamble, maybe? A [clammered] paragraph at the beginning that outlines the background of the book to the player, so he understands the context. What do you think?
:check: Wonderful that first story, couldn't access the second as it kept asking me to log in and I do not know your password...but if all your storys are like that you can give me your password anytime!

I have similar probs with my spelling as I use 10 or fifteen different computers (always on the go) and their owners or administrators are forever changing their bits around, so i never know which key will stick, or what to expect = add in that I like to play with my own invented slang, mixed with that of others' and you'll understand why it is a pleasure to give some time to get a few things correct now and then.

With Raz on a preamble, postscript, some kind of index or 'notes' which might even refer to titles and authors not in the 'book.'

Ummm, you do want this to be a book?

Aaaand, whilst being greedy :] I want a description/hint of what, where, when Yokuda is/was, and access to your second story, and I want to include Sload's tale too, as it nicely balances your style, and some freshly baked mince pies to follow half a pint of a really rich, strong bitter and a glass of fruity New World Red Wine with a bowl of sharp, meaty French soup and Walnut Bread (you know, the brown variety with raisins in!) K? Plus anything you want to add... and don't think you can charm the iron underpants off of my head, they're stuck there now as I lost the key! So I isn't scared of nothin' ummmmm, :O 'cept maybe locksmiths...
i was intending to write a intro, i even have it lying around somewhere along with the 3rd and final story. ill find it and type it up (as well as making the first one longer) when i have the time. wich will most likley be after i get some good progres on Fort Stirk.

the reason you could not acces the second story is because its in the finished lit section, wich only people with an acount can see.

i dont realy care if its added or not.... but if you want it, its yours as long as i get credit. now slaod youll have to ask.
:bow: we're not worthy, we're not worthy LN :] ty!

I guess this means I'll have to join up to invite Sload does it? Will I ever be forgiven for inviting such an evil being into silgrad Tower?

raggidman nervously checks the custom tooled, copper plated iron underpants just to be sure!...
Sload has an account here, although he doesn't post much.
Suspect you mean Lord Sload, guess he has been promoted - Wink
Hey there, sorry to bump, but all my writing is in public domain (or if it wasn't, it is now so hah copyright laws). I actually intend to write some more stories like my one about Hoonga really soon.

And Sload Lord was my name when I joined TR and when I created an account here, probably to say something really nasty. I just changed it when I grew up a bit.
Quote:Originally posted by Sload Lord
Hey there, sorry to bump, but all my writing is in public domain (or if it wasn't, it is now so hah copyright laws). I actually intend to write some more stories like my one about Hoonga really soon.

And Sload Lord was my name when I joined TR and when I created an account here, probably to say something really nasty. I just changed it when I grew up a bit.

I can change your username to "Sload" if you want. All the other info would stay the same, people can search your profile to find your posts and so on.

That's interesting, would you mind posting links to your books? If not all of them then your favourites. If they're good and related to Elder Scrolls I wouldn't mind seeing them featured in our mod.

Oh, and don't say public domain - if something is public domain you really do give up all copyright to it. Meaning someone else can say they wrote it, or sell it to a magazine, and so on. I imagine you wouldn't want that to happen with your work. Smile
Pages: 1 2