Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations, Caligula!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Fireworks-01-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-05-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-02-june.gif]
CONGRATULATIONS CALIGULA!

[blockquote][1st]I[/1st]'m happy to announce that the Silgrad Tower core team has voted to turn Caligula Superfly into our newest core member. Thus, Caligula becomes the first new core member to be inaugurated since Rodan was voted in on August 3rd, 2005. Cited in the mentions of the existing core members were his long tenure with the team, and his dedication and skill in modelling objects of tremendous importance to our mod's success - not to mention being a very nice guy whom we all like. Big Grin

May your future with the team be a long one, and your coming endeavors as illustrous as your past! Cheers mate![/blockquote]
:cheers:

For those who are unfamiliar with the concept of core members;
Apart from access to the internal board and voting rights on internal matters of the team, core member status is accompanied by global moderator powers. It also implies a deeper involvement both in the team and the modding process, although the details of that involvement remains for each core member to define for him or herself.
Congrats, Calig!

No, that just sounds stupid. I revoke that statemnet and replace it with the following:

Congrats, Caligula! Big Grin
Congrats Caligula! Best of luck, and thanks for your contributions.
Congrats Caligula!
Congragulations, you're redoran houses are really good. Keep up the good work Smile
Congrats Kali Gulas.
Big Grin :pop: Big Grin I have no idea what to say! Hmm...

I am honored to now be a core member of this illustrious modding community!

Nah, to formal. Ill just stick with a smiley. Thanks guys!

:jump:

EDIT: I still feel as though I need to do something... I think Ill write another in-game book! Big Grin
Glad to have you onboard! :wasted: :elk:

Hmm... in that case, perhaps a book about "Kali Gulas"? We could mod one of the Redoran huts in the square to be a bookstore that carries it. Big Grin
That would be fun! Its a possibility, but I had an idea floating around in my head about an old children's tale that could double as anti Imperial propaganda, some kind of old "monster in the closet" story. Mabie....

"He has no eyes, he has no ears
With his toes he creeps, he smells your fears
He learns your feelings, learns your ways
Shrouded in a diplomatic haze
Don't let him charm you while you sleep
Or he will eat you from head to feet
With each victim he fills his gut
Moving swiftly from hut to hut
Until all have met his grasp
Then he utters in weary rasp
I am the law and all is mine
All hail Piemilar till the end of time!"

(P I E M I L A R = I M P E R I A L) Big Grin

Perhaps we could have a collection of dunmer folk tales?
what a worker, even in a thread devoted to glorify him! yeah Caligula steppin in up! show us how it's done! :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2