Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc41 "North District Northwest Guardtower"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Claim code (reference):
rpc41 "North District Northwest Guardtower"

Estimate of size:
One tower

Architectural Type:
Imperial Castle (ext.model: CastleTowerCheydinhal01; int. Z rotation: -180)

Freeform description of this claim:
This guardtower is located along the north wall of the North Imperial District, and connects both with rpc37, the North District Battlements, as well as with the town exterior. rpc37 is a sprawling tunnel system inside the North Imperial District's walls, which is still being modded on by Razorwing and lacks a ton of clutter.

Please use the "TowerSmallCastleTower512" interior models to mod the tower with. I would suggest using "TowerSmallCastleTower512Ground3way" at the bottom, on top of which I would suggest placing "CastleTower512Top03". Don't use "CastleTower512Top02", which at first glance might look similar, but if you use 02 the player can see through the ceiling. Please rotate the "TowerSmallCastleTower512Ground3way" piece to the Z rotation in the claims header above, as that will line up the doors pretty close to how they should be.

This location can have a basement if you like, all that's needed is a trapdoor in the floor.

You might find it helpful to investigate this location in the latest Alpha; you'd find that the names of the cells doesn't correspond with this claim, but I've updated the names since the Alpha was released and it's the ones in this thread which are currently in use.

Since the 'skeleton' for this cell is already in the Alpha I thought I would move the contents of your whole cell over to the pre-existing cell, fitting it over all the existing doormarkers. But please don't let that stop you from modifying your tower interior exactly as you prefer -- if you want to nix the attic or move the trapdoors or anything at all, please go right ahead. All I would ask is that it doesn't contradict the exterior too much.

You can mod this location as being anything you prefer as long as it makes sense as something the guardforce (or Baron Remo) would have a use for. Sleeping quarters? Sure. Storage space? Yep. A huge cupboard with food containers in case a siege brings starvation? Absolutely. Use your imagination. Big Grin

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
I claim this guard tower
Quote:Originally posted by X23
I claim this guard tower

And I grant this guard tower. :check: Big Grin
Have fun!
How's it coming along, X23? =)
Here it is, I don't know if I'm supposed to add an npc, or they'll just go there anyway. If you want I'll add an npc in the next version Smile
Quote:Originally posted by X23
Here it is, I don't know if I'm supposed to add an npc, or they'll just go there anyway. If you want I'll add an npc in the next version Smile

Thanks! ( I'll wait for sandor's review Smile )

Nope, you don't have to add any NPCs to guardtowers.
Could we make it so there is a hatch that lets you on top of the city walls?
I just downloaded the file. I will reply later (end of this evening).
You modded rpc40 (claimed by Tunester) ?(. You should have done the rpc41. In your file descripton "northeast" is mentioned. It should be Northwest. Your file is dependant on the esm (ok).

Add a subspace to the topfloor.

The WeapDwarvenLongSword. Remove it (too valuable).

The bed is floating because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bed is already on the floor, it's an error). Press once (sometimes twice) "F". All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem.

Add some more clutter.

Lock the chests.

As I said before, if you go to other cells (screenshot) don't change things.
Now the file has to be cleaned.

On my "to do" list is a little tutorial about cleaning esp's. I'll start tomorrow.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
You modded rpc40 (claimed by Tunester) ?(. You should have done the rpc41. In your file descripton "northeast" is mentioned. It should be Northwest. Your file is dependant on the esm (ok).

Add a subspace to the topfloor.

The WeapDwarvenLongSword. Remove it (too valuable).

The bed is floating because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bed is already on the floor, it's an error). Press once (sometimes twice) "F". All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem.

Add some more clutter.

Lock the chests.

As I said before, if you go to other cells (screenshot) don't change things.
Now the file has to be cleaned.

On my "to do" list is a little tutorial about cleaning esp's. I'll start tomorrow.

Sorry about modding the wrong one.

Whats a subspace?

I'll replace the Dwarven longsword with something weaker.

I always forget to press f twice, that will be fixed.

What needs more clutter? The upstairs has tons, but I'll have more. There was much more at first, but than I made the pathgrid and optimized for space.

EDIT: Release

Added a bunch more clutter.

Cleaned the file

fixed the name.

fixed the floating bed.

locked the chest.

Just need to know what a subspace is, than i will have fixed all the things you mentioned.
Pages: 1 2 3