Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RP Claims Map, ID, Quentin's GG posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice little surprise with that template ... you need to show me how to do that neat feature, but since my post isn't about claiming a building, but suggesting one ...

What Reich Parkeep needs is a Tavern and in my humble opinion it should be the 'Golden Gryffin', house 11 looks promising for that one and should you decide to take it ... I want it, I want it, I want it. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin
Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
What Reich Parkeep needs is a Tavern and in my humble opinion it should be the 'Golden Gryffin', house 11 looks promising for that one and should you decide to take it ... I want it, I want it, I want it. Big Grin

Greetings

Quentin

There's mention of this in under the Screaming Helm Tavern's description, but in the southern district, which would make #11 not doable (unless we want it moved to the north ?()

I wouldn't mind trying out one of the claims myself. I'm a bit of a CS newb, so I think a nice small interior would be a great start.
No problem, #15 or #16 would be nice then.

Greetings

Quentin
Quentin Fortune: If you'd like to see how the post template is set up you can check out the settings for this board in the admin panel. I mostly used it just so modders get a friendly little reminder about what kind of information would be nice to have when they submit a finished claim. Other than that it can be ignored. A good tip for those who find it annoying could be to press CTRL+A and then DEL whenever posting a reply, that gets rid of it in half a second. Smile

No worries I've planned to have the Golden Gryffin in the town, and its existence is the reason the Screaming Helm won't offer beds. I just thought it would be better to place it in the South District, both because it was like that in the old mod, but also because Screaming Helm sounded like a watering hole suitable for marines and cops and it would have been a bit much to have two bars in such a relatively small place as the north imp. district. I didn't get to the open claims for the South Districts yesterday but will look into them asap. Going by your preference I think I'll make the Golden Gryffin #15, and of course your claim to it is preapproved. =)