Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Willing to help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, i'm new Smile
I red about this project on tessouce, and decided to join, the bad issue, is that i can't model, nor code, so i could do some voices, but i fin it quite strange to hear myself on a videogane (thought my voice would fit a halfling, to tell you the true XD).
Anyway, I'm quite good drawing, so i could help to texture sth (as long as sm1 teaches me how to do so Tongue).
Apart of tihs strange presentation, i may ask: isn't anyone bringing slavery back to Tamriel??? 'coz the slaves where quite useful, andd could give some good quest material (forgot to tell, i'm quite good writing too, i've won the lat tree short-story writting in my region Smile )
Thank you for reading! Big Grin
PD: Please, pardon my bad english, it's not my mother language Smile
Hi there dn@, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

You don't need to have any special skills outside of modding in the Construction Set to become a valued member of our team. Perhaps you'd like to look around the Reich Parkeep Claims board and see if one of the open claims sounds interesting to you?

Sadly, Oblivion dictates that King Helseth has illegalized slavery in Morrowind, which was the only place it was legal before that.
Sad that slavery isn't there anymore Sad

Well, I haven't been able to even understand how the CS works, but gimme a month :3 By the time I can do sth that dosn't make the game to crash I'll claim something! (specially outdoors, I love open spaces, or bid dungeons :3)

Meanwhile, I'll play Arena a bit to get some lore, as I'm finding that I know nearly nothing Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by dn@
sad that slavery isn't there anymore Sad
well, I haven't been able to even uderstand how the CS works, but gimme a month :3
by the time I can do sth that dosn't make the game to crash i'll claim something! (specially outdoors, I love open spaces, or bid dungeons :3)
Meanwhile, I'll play Arena a bit to get some lore, as i'm finding that I know nearly nothing Tongue

Sure, np.
Though reading articles on The Imperial Library is probably better since a lot of lore has changed in the twelve years since Arena was released. Smile
I can help guide you through the CS if you have AIM or something similar
WTF is AIM?
i'm now trying to make a trigger to work, but no dead mob will break the wire Tongue
i'm following some tutorials from the internet, and starting to do sth (hey, a little cavern in 5 min! XD)
already set 2 alive mobs (2 goblins at 100 chance), situated the cave in the world and tested it (poor mobs, XD) but still unfamiliar with tons of things, anyway, any idea? i've set the patterns (sorry if this is not a help forum Tongue but i'm absolutely noob to TES modding (made a texture mod for DOOM3, if u can call that a mod XD))
tks Smile
Welcome to Silgrad Tower dn@. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by dn@
WTF is AIM?
i'm now trying to make a trigger to work, but no dead mob will break the wire Tongue
i'm following some tutorials from the internet, and starting to do sth (hey, a little cavern in 5 min! XD)
already set 2 alive mobs (2 goblins at 100 chance), situated the cave in the world and tested it (poor mobs, XD) but still unfamiliar with tons of things, anyway, any idea? i've set the patterns (sorry if this is not a help forum Tongue but i'm absolutely noob to TES modding (made a texture mod for DOOM3, if u can call that a mod XD))
tks Smile

AIM is AOL Instant Messanger... I guess you don't have it though Big Grin

Ah unfortunately I don't really know anything about triggers.. my knowledge is limited to interior/exterior design, and some NPC/Quest/Dialogue creation.
I've got messenger, if that works... Tongue i live in europe, so AOL is not the standard.
by the way... YEEEEE! i've played my own one-room dungeon! X'D here it is, if anyone want it (it's my first thing Tongue) (the start cell is Creepycave)
NP with the trigger, u'll find it out Wink
The pint is that i'll need help with NPC and quests, 'coz all i've found about is to make rooms and traps (can't link my dungie to the world ;_Wink
:3
I am glad to have you at the team! I would test your one-room dungon if I was on the right computer and wasn't going to bed within a few minutes...

And about the writing, it's a real necessary thing since creative side quests make a mod authentic
Pages: 1 2