Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Another Question Several Actually Regarding The Tes3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 issues I have questions about

the first pertaining to the TES3 CS, when opening the dialogue box the window opens up so large that I cant see everything, and I am not able to adjust the window size. Anyone know a fix for that

the second regarding a quest in the TES3 version
takes place in the Imperial Mines, Deep in we find Askelon (which by the way is magnificent!!) cudos to the folks that came up with this

Anyway in the RIVE area you meet Asmodeus (Orc) he tells you about his little adventure and asks if you can locate and return the "Sons of Garamon" Wortgrar and Gorosh

Wortgrar is found in the section known as "Deeper" he is dead has a journal, pick the journal up and the PC has a journal entry, return to Asmodeus and select the topic "Sons of Garamon" and you get 2 choices "About" wortgrar or Gorosh you slect wortgrar, Asmodeus recognizes his dead and mutters something about avenging him.... no problems

Now the problem: at least for me
you find Gorosh who is actually found dead in the caves of Kaeliglumen outside Ashelon
He really shouldnt be their, according to Asmodeus he and Wortgrar were in the upper levels. #1
#2 when you find Gorosh dead he also has a journal, but when you pick it up the PC gets no journal entry. returning to Asmodeus and selecting the topic Sons of Garamon yields the response "he must be somewhere continue your search" etc etc
He doesnt recognize that Gorosh is dead
the journal scripts are sltw_ds_orcjournal1Script for Gorosh
and sltw_ds_orcjournal2Script for Wortgrar

the context of the scripts is identical
With regard to my question about the Sons of Garamon, I returned to "Rive" and tryed the follwoing which worked but its still not right

I removed Gorosh journal from my inventory while inside the "Rive" when I picked it back up, I got the PC Journal update and waas able to finish the dialogue with Asmodeus

So on to the next step, he gives me a page which I read and get another update in my PC journal, he( Asmodeus ) tells me to meet it in the main room with the forcefield.....according to my journal entry now that I know the name of this person I should be able to gain access pass the force field but... nothing happens... nor does Asmodeus talk to me regarding any of the subject pertaining to this quest

Bob