Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] Release thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[blockquote]SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST POSTS[/blockquote]

This will be updated with much more info when I finish the sewer interior I'm making. It is good if you make extra exits for other places other than the exit specified, even if you don't know where they will lead. This will help open up more claims and we will have a bigger (Maybe not realistic so we can have tough enemies deeper in) and better sewer system

Open the CS

Make a .esp with you're claims full name, and dependant on the main Reich parkeep file.

than make the interior.

[GALLY]ScreenShot198.bmp.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]ScreenShot200.bmp.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]ScreenShot201.bmp.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]ScreenShot199.bmp.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]ScreenShot203.bmp.jpg[/GALLY]
I'd like to claim rps 5: bandit hide out, will you be posting a kind of map to show me how the tiles should fit? I have a good idea of how I'm going to do this Smile
granted :check:
I'll post a overhead view of wip sewer I'm making as well as put all the screenshots into this thread.
I'll get on it tomorrow, I plan to make a huge leap forward with my rpc26 mod, but I think this can go with it just fine Smile
:goodjob: X23, I think these sewers can be quite challenging !
The hard part is making sure the pieces connect right. They can be off by like 0.9 on x y or z and it'll look bad.

EDIT: New screenshots.

[GALLY]sewerscreenshot8.JPG[/GALLY][GALLY]sewerscreenshot9.JPG[/GALLY][GALLY]sewerscreenshot10.JPG[/GALLY]
Here is how people will access the bandit hideout, it would be good for you're bandit hideout to start that way. the corner is to make it look like there is something in this cell beyond the gate.

[GALLY]BanditexitforNerbod.JPG[/GALLY]
Do you have a kind of final map, for the sewers ?
It'll be similar to the drawing I drew, but when I'm finished with my cell I'll post a overhead view of it. I don't have a map for all the sewers though. I want to give modders freedom in designing their cells.

EDIT: I got alot more done today, here is an updated overhead view with some of the claims marked.

[GALLY]Sewerwipoverheadview.JPG[/GALLY]
Heres an early alpha of the sewers with almost all of the layout finished, Alot of the room don't have roofs, but you can't really fall off the level. I'll edit this post with it in 10 minutes after some creature placement and testing.

EDIT: Here it is, it includes teh Reich Parkeep NID sewers. It's a very early alpha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7