Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: going after a girl a year older then me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
now I had just been totally rejected by this girl, who was a my friend, but freaked when she realized I liked her... a lot....
so now, after getting over it and punching the walls, I am starting to eye this other girl.... but she is one grade above me...
and well its kinda weird...

but she's real smart, and she's got a "boyfriend" (not really, they don't even go out)....
but me? I have only my looks and my suave-ness :] plus I am a year younger

so I am wondering.... does anyone else have experience trying to get an older girl to like you? and any advice...?

gotta go get some Telvanni Bug Musk.... (last resort) :|

this discussion is just for fun and I don't care where it goes... but I am just wondering... cause frankly I don't care if she's older than me but I know its not likely it will work out... Big Grin and her friends laugh at me in gym
My last girlfriend was six years older than me, and my current is five years younger. Big Grin

Our society is a bit different though, we don't have much of that dating phenomenon. We meet, get horny, start humping, and see where it goes from there Cool well, at least that's my experience, but no one should trust the words of a guy who's met just about every woman he's ever had sex with over the internet.
Hmm, reminds me of myself last year Big Grin I met a girl who was a grade ahead of me, same age, but different school. She was really pretty, and really nice. Best of all, she seemed to like me. So, I ditched my old school at semester, skipped a grade, and went to the girl's school. Unfortunately she had lost interest by then, but I refused to give up, and I earned a reputation for being fearless but stupid chasing after her, but my stories aren't the point.

My advice is to play it cool, get near her and develop a friendship, find common ground, then when there is a dance or something at school ask her to go, but just as friends, and take it from there. NEVER LOOSE YOUR COOL, AND DONT OBSSESS OVER HER. THAT WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL. Speaking of Telvanni Bugmusk there are such a thing as pheremone collones, try some of that on before asking her out.
I got drunk with a girl older then me and got some pretty key action
well, I got a horrible experience of a girl that was 4 years younger than me who was deeply in love with me. Now that wouldn't sound so bad if I wasn't 14 meaning that girl was only 10...

the 3 girlfriends I had (The last one is still in the present tense) were half a year to a year older than me, though they were in the same grade since I skipped a grade when I was 6.

Well, if she likes you and you like her there is no problem, just stay away from those girls and try not to behave like a younger person.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing...but no one should trust the words of a guy who's met just about every woman he's ever had sex with over the internet.

*briefly pops in from the ether* I met my wife online 5 years ago. It's becoming more common than you think. Wink *dives back out*

-Jon
Good advice that, just having fun, and chatting.

You can feel what you feel, and you can joke about what you want.

What will happpen , will happen.

Each person sees the people around them differently, and wants different things from them, so unless you want to develope a reputation what you have to do is remain sensitive to what the girl/s you like are feeling, and usually that means patience for most people with most people.

There are some people you will find who are open to you immediately, but need you to take a lead, and others who are strongly interested, but hide it because they are not sure what they want.

But when you are both young it is perhaps sensible to go bit by bit. Maybe the best first step is to take a girl's hand if you feel that she is really open to you. No harm in that because it is a normal, friendly thing to do at any age.

If she feels that you are overstepping a line there she will soon let you know, and then you just have to back off - how you manage that will determine whether you keep or lose respect! And also if she actually likes you, whether you are stilll in with a chance.

Good to share gentle humour and understanding with everyone, and often you will find that the girls who like you will gravitate towards you. You willl see their regard for you in their smiles and laughter as well as the quiet times. The ones that really want you, will certainly let you know if they intend things to go further.

But don't lose friends through blind desire.
well you all have good advice, the very same advice I give myself...
that's funny... me giving myself advice... I must be some amazing person... Big Grin

glad to see this topic is provoking the interest of people
I would echo the advice of a previous poster in that you should play very nonchalant.. aloof if you get my meaning. It sounds bad but in my experience many girls will want more what they can't have, so if you appear to be interested too early they won't go for it. You have to get them interested first while outwardly appearing to not have any interest in them at all.. except for maybe occaisonally teasing about something.

If you talk to the girl on an online messanger or anything.. don't initiate conversation with her more than she does with you... in conversations in person always be the one to say goodbye first... just weird little things like that.. but don't be an asshole about it hah.

That advice probably makes me sound like a bad person but hey...most teenage girls are like that. I've known girls that were all over me that I was a complete ass too, and others that I was really nice to but nothing ever came of it.
yeah it IS weird isn't it... :yes:
and who knows why... its all about implications and subtlety
...if only everyone could be strightforward like me :lmao:
Pages: 1 2 3