Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Another Jarnhald Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy

What? If anything has been decided for this region with regard to the Nord Village and its NPCs for the TES4 version

Im asking this because I would like to make the TES3 as close as possible to the TES4 with regard to NPC's, Quests, story, etc etc

Thanks
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

What? If anything has been decided for this region with regard to the Nord Village and its NPCs for the TES4 version

I'm asking this because I would like to make the TES3 as close as possible to the TES4 with regard to NPC's, Quests, story, etc etc

Thanks
Bob

I think it's unlikely that the region will be recreated.

I think the truth behind it's inception was to let the modders back then play around with all the cool stuff from Bloodmoon Big Grin At first it was planned as a large plateau to stay consistent with Tamriel Rebuilt, but later on it became more of a "tongue" of Skyrim territory stretching into Morrowind. Which was a bit silly because the border to Skyrim was supposed to lie much further west.

I don't think the same need exists this time around because there are towns being planned in the actual Skyrim province, so we wouldn't need to bring the Skyrim Province to us, so to speak. Particularly Windhelm, since it's part of our project, but also Riften, which Siegfried is working on. If we ever remake Jarnhald I imagine it would be built much further west, across the border. In the meantime feel free to go ahead and do as you wish with the NPCs there and if we do rebuild it in TES4 we'll follow your lead. Smile
Most excellant

I will endevour to make it the best it can be !!!

thanks for the info

Bob
Hmm, if you put Jarnhald into the ES IV version of Silgrad it might not be a bad place to have a cave connecting the two provinces.