Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I'm a little amazed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
on how well Oblivion works on this new machine. Going from a Radeon 9800 to an x1600 just (in this sense) blew me away. The 7 speakers also did that as well. I wonder how Morrowind is going to look. Wink
Congrats. :bananarock:, with the new PC.

Morrowind will be amazing !
Well, my friend, Morrowind is being reinsalled now! Wink
I am currently using a 9800 pro, what made you decide on the x1600 for your upgrade? Im a little curious since I have been having some overheating issues and I think upgrading my gfx card might take a little heat of the CPU.
I decided to get a Thermaltake Case, which has 8 fans installed on it. I thought about overheating with the last CPU and thought it was the best way to go. Unlike the old Pentium and Video card this new one is running a lot quieter.(What I mean is the new CPU and Video)
It's not how many fans it's got, it's how effective they are. Still, that'll definately help.
i have a realy sexy tiny silver comp, and a HUGE ass water cooler thing to keep my love nice and cold. the upside? my comp doesnt over heat, and its next to silant. Big Grin
Right then and there I realized Silgrad Tower would never be the same again, as Lady Nerevar promptly exclaimed: "I have a real sexy [..] huge ass".

:lmao:
well, its not huge, but its sexy none the less Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
well, its not huge, but its sexy none the less Tongue

I'll take your word for it Smile
that's not to say that a photo or two would hurt or anything : D
Pages: 1 2 3