Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: No need to use autonomous regions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's been some mods moving TES4's towns to the main worldspace, without sacrificing performance (Hell, some people said cities are FASTER in exteriors!). Apparently, Bethesda used them because the 360 couldn't handle it.
cool! please give me some links to those things! I'd love to see it!
I remember seeing those too, but I can't find them anymore. iirc I didn't download any yet because I wanted to wait til they were all done.
You're talking about the "Open Cities" mod. The mod has been around for a while, but it's not exactly true that cities are faster in the main worldspace. The framerate you get in the wilderness now is the same framerate you will get in the cities if they are in the main worldspace.
well it is good for us.... though I wouldn't mind some places be in their own worldspace
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
though I wouldn't mind some places be in their own worldspace
Loading screens = immersion is shattered.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
though I wouldn't mind some places be in their own worldspace
Loading screens = immersion is shattered.

okay.... so like if you join the House of Troubles and step into Oblivion... I think place sin Oblivion should be in their own space... and possibly other places... like Vivec which is huge... maybe parts of Vivec City...