Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Krazy_Khajiit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello...my real name is Misty. I'm currently in college for a degree part time in Game Art and Design from the Art Institute Online (division of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh). Living in Maryland, but an Washington native - missing my evergreens and rain here too. Married, but the only children I have have fur and feathers (two cockatiels and a canine princess, Akachan.)

I'm excited to actually be able to help out for this project - I'm good at proofreading, writing, and decent artist. I am also a fan of Celtic and Norse myths and culture, so when I heard about this, I naturally have to poke my nose in here.

So I guess this is where I say, where you want me? :guar:
Quote:Originally posted by Krazy_Khajiit
Hello...my real name is Misty. I'm currently in college for a degree part time in Game Art and Design from the Art Institute Online (division of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh). Living in Maryland, but an Washington native - missing my evergreens and rain here too. Married, but the only children I have have fur and feathers (two cockatiels and a canine princess, Akachan.)

I'm excited to actually be able to help out for this project - I'm good at proofreading, writing, and decent artist. I am also a fan of Celtic and Norse myths and culture, so when I heard about this, I naturally have to poke my nose in here.

Hello Misty, welcome to the Beyond Cyrodiil Community, if you're interested in Celtic and Norse Mythology might I suggest the Skyrim project, http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=58 , we plan on integrating elements of Norse and Celtic Mythology to fill in blanks in Nordic Lore.
I copied these posts from the introduction thread.
Quote:Originally posted by Krazy_Khajiit

Hi there KK, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

My impression (which could be wrong) is that there are two cities in Skyrim being planned at the moment; one being Windhelm, which Rodan is planning to set up as part of his Blacklight mod, and the other being Riften which I'm sure Siegfried can tell you more about. Whether Riften is seen as a part of the Silgrad Tower project or not, I'm not sure... but personally I would like to think so. =)

Something which we need to get done sooner or later is to bring all the books from the Lyrics section on the website and the Literature Dev board on the forum into the mod, in the form of a plugin. Bringing in fan fiction from other sources would be neat too, if possible. So, in essence we would need a Head Librarian who would stock up a treasure trove of books in our mod which modders can fill their future bookcases with Big Grin Would you be interested in a job like that?

[blockquote]We have an Editor, raggidman, but sadly he doesn't have access to the game, so he can't really work with plugins. But then again my impression is that raggidman's position revolves mostly around proofreading for spelling mistakes and faulty grammar, something which he's great at. So, I hope he won't feel that a position is created that lies somewhat close to his field in any way lessens our need for his skills.[/blockquote]
Just put in a post in the arrivals thread to suggest the similar things. Siegfried, I suggested the Skyrim thread, and mentioned that I would be interested in finding an Assistant Editor. You choose how you want to work anyhows, so don't be shy. Would be interested in seeing your work...sure you have projects.

The artwork has a gallery! Check all the forums, and you will soon see opportunities.

Got to go, hope to chat later. Big Grin