Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, my name is The Old Ye Bard (TOYB for short)
I come from TR, and am an interior maker for the Oblivion engine.
I want to help out, so can you give me a short run-down about what your about.
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Hey everybody, my name is The Old Ye Bard (TOYB for short)
I come from TR, and am an interior maker for the Oblivion engine.
I want to help out, so can you give me a short run-down about what your about.

Hi there!

I recall seeing you around over there. Nice to see you here, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

Might I suggest that you take a look at the open claims thread for Reich Parkeep? -link- There's a number of open claims available there, all in Cheydinhal style. See, the town is made up of three districts, and two of them are called Imperial District (north & south). The third, and by far the largest one, consists of a Redoran town, and the models for it are still under construction so not many claims have been opened there yet.
Thnx I'll go do that.
Can you actually tell me though what your trying to do? because its a bit wierd suggessting me to go and claim something I know little about.
Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
Thnx I'll go do that.
Can you actually tell me though what your trying to do? because its a bit wierd suggessting me to go and claim something I know little about.

Oh okay. Hmm... well, to quote from the ESF thread =) :

Quote:To make a long story short, our team modded a huge part of the Morrowind Province's mainland for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and our goal is to recreate that area on the new platform. From early 2005 to early 2006 we were been engaged in pre-work for our upcoming Oblivion mod - and now, as work has come a bit on the way, the pre-work we did has really paid off in the vast number of custom models we've brought in. Many more already finished models are waiting in the wings.

Our area is divided into three regions, called Blacklight, Reich Parkeep and Silgrad Tower. Each region represents a portion of the mainland, stretching from the border to Skyrim in the west to the coast of the Inner Sea to the east. It may sound strange to some, but as we modded for TES3 for 3? years us "oldies" in the team know exactly what we want to do, and hopefully how to go about it.

So, our mod is being built from three different directions, and one of these directions originate in a town called Reich Parkeep - which I'm in charge of developing. In the near future there'll be releases of the other two regions as well, but those are administrated by others in the team so I can't speak too much about them. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to post a new thread on our forum, found at http://forum.silgrad.com/ .

Did you know that Reich Parkeep is a town based in lore, and that you could actually visit it in The Elder Scrolls I: Arena? It's true, and thanks to fellow team member Rodan we have lists of locations from all the towns in Arena. Characters hidden in the deepest recesses of lore, like Vaniken R'i, stores like the 'Village Accouterments' and 'Elite Gear', bars like the Screaming Helm and Golden Gryffin - we're bringing them all back in our take on Reich Parkeep, which I hope will be a hoot for real veterans of the series. I'm overjoyed to see that several settlers have begun moving into the town - not that there isn't several good ones left though. For more info on that, please check out the following thread:
Reich Parkeep Claims Map, Imperial Districts
There are also sewer claims open if you want to mod a dungeon. (Sorry for self advertising the claims I opened up)