Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] RPS 5 "Bandit Hideout" (Nerbod)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Claim code (reference):
Rps 5 "Free Claim"

Estimate of size:
Should be big, since it is a

Architectural Type:
The sewer tileset in the dungeon section of statics

Freeform description of this claim:
This is a part of the NID sewers inhabited by Bandits, it is accessable from the NID sewers. Their levels shoudl range from 3 for weak Bandits, to 10 for tough bandits. 12 for bosses, and there equipment should be iron/steel for heavy armor, and fur/leather/chainmail (Not much chainmail though) weapons should be iron or steel. If you look at the Main Sewer file you can see where this leads from, because I marked the doors. If you want to lead from somewhere else just ask me.

Another thing to consider is snap to grid, go into preferences, and put snap to grid to 32, click apply, and than enable it with the snap to grid icon. Make sure you have rotate to grid on too. If you don't have them on, it'll be really hard to mod a dungeon. You can turn them off when you are furnishing the sewer with objects/npcs/enemys etc.

Here is a good tutorial on dungeons http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind...st_Dungeon

To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
thanks, X23 for bringing it up! I would start on it today however my dad is using this computer for a long time for his job...
How are you doing on this Nerbod? No pressure, just asking if you're making progress on it.
It's been almost a month since you've claimed this, and you've showed no progress.

At the rate claims are being claimed and finished I'll probably have to do the whole thing myself.
Quote:Originally posted by X23
It's been almost a month since you've claimed this, and you've showed no progress.

At the rate claims are being claimed and finished I'll probably have to do the whole thing myself.

A few ideas from me (no offense)

- If you haven't already, perhaps you could post an information thread on ESF to make modders aware there is open work here?
- Perhaps claims go unclaimed because people don't understand what they are meant to do. A bit more information on the claims could go a long way, in that case.
- Or perhaps the nature of the claims aren't interesting to the modders who have read them. If that were to be true, perhaps you could revise some of them or just open up the floor to suggestions. A lot of modders like to come up with their own ideas, so simply leaving the options open to them could spark their interest.
Ok, I'll make alot of my claims free claims. The vampire hideout I want to keep because of the ties to the vampire side quest

What more info should I put. From what i read it basically says make you're interior. I'll read over what I put and try to revise it

EDIT: Should I copy some of you're readme thread to put here?
Ok, I'll make a lot of my claims free claims. The vampire hideout I want to keep because of the ties to the vampire side quest

What more info should I put. From what I read it basically says make you're interior. I'll read over what I put and try to revise it

Oki I'll throw out a few ideas.

My suggestion would be, tell readers everything they need to know about how to go about modding their part of the sewers and how to supply it to you (linking to threads or posts can save both time and space).

Also, I would suggest informing them what you think should be there (wild example: bakery), but also either giving them a few options that could be equally good (equally wild: other type of store) or totally open it up to ideas.

Perhaps it could be useful to pretend that you're a newcomer who knows a bit about using the Construction Set but knows nothing about who we are or what we're trying to do here, and see if each open claim can give them leads as to the context of what the plugin would be?
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Ok, I'll make a lot of my claims free claims. The vampire hideout I want to keep because of the ties to the vampire side quest

What more info should I put. From what I read it basically says make you're interior. I'll read over what I put and try to revise it

Oki I'll throw out a few ideas.

My suggestion would be, tell readers everything they need to know about how to go about modding their part of the sewers and how to supply it to you (linking to threads or posts can save both time and space).

Also, I would suggest informing them what you think should be there (wild example: bakery), but also either giving them a few options that could be equally good (equally wild: other type of store) or totally open it up to ideas.

Perhaps it could be useful to pretend that you're a newcomer who knows a bit about using the Construction Set but knows nothing about who we are or what we're trying to do here, and see if each open claim can give them leads as to the context of what the plugin would be?

Thanks for the suggestions. The first one I did, I linked to a dungeon tutorial, but i can prbably do more. I opened up a claims list thread, and I'll probably open up a help thread with links to a bunch of tutorials and stuff.
ok, I just released my near final version of RPC 26, so I'll work on this afterwards.
Quote:Originally posted by nerbod
ok, I just released my near final version of RPC 26, so I'll work on this afterwards.

Ok, thanks for the update Smile
Pages: 1 2