Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: fairys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
will there be the fairy couple in this mod?
Maybe, it seems like they'd fit better in a place like Valenwood or Skyrim though.
Fairy couple. Did I miss something? I didnt know there were gays in tamriel!

Sorry, I just couldnt resist that joke

But seriously, what fairy couple?
my thougs exactly Harikari...
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
err - thugs - troughs - thongs? :lmao:

But, yeah, I don't recall any fairies in any of the ES games (yes, I'm a bit forgetful), other than in mods (RTS I think.)
Quote:Originally posted by Greybeard

But, yeah, I don't recall any fairies in any of the ES games (yes, I'm a bit forgetful), other than in mods (RTS I think.)

Thighs - tough - through? Fairies were never in the ES games, at least not the last two. Fayfolk however are referenced once or twice in lore if I'm not mistaken, and I believe they are basically fairies. I just remember seeing a book or something about Fayfolk while cruising the Imperial Library. If you wanted you could hide them away in the deep forests, just little floating balls of light or little winged people that wander around, very rare, and maybe if you find one it will give you a buff, and then there could be troublesome faries that sneak up on you and give hexes.
oh, Look at this link:http://www.silgrad.com/oblivion/readme/s...sguide.htm
scrolldown far enough and you'll see the faery couple
Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
Quote:Originally posted by Greybeard

Thighs - tough - through? Fairies were never in the ES games, at least not the last two. Fayfolk however are referenced once or twice in lore if I'm not mistaken, and I believe they are basically fairies. I just remember seeing a book or something about Fayfolk while cruising the Imperial Library. If you wanted you could hide them away in the deep forests, just little floating balls of light or little winged people that wander around, very rare, and maybe if you find one it will give you a buff, and then there could be troublesome faries that sneak up on you and give hexes.

Sounds like a Will' o Wisp retext idea to me! There you go! No new models or anything :goodjob:
You might need a tiny npc body to go in the middle
Your own mod, and what happened? Ob-viously you lot never played ST ES3... There is a fairy couple. h'ai, raggedman heve seen them with my own eyes. It was on my way to Silgrad Tower. But as I am in a real mean and vicious mood, I am not going to tell you lot where to find them. Big Grin So you will have to find them for yourselves!

How can you try to mod a world, if you never even visit it?

Tell you what, all those who have never met the Fairy Couple post that below! There is a reason for this! :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3