Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Velothi exterior tileset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking... why not make an exterior Velothi tileset that is highly customizable, like Oom's Hlaalu tileset? Velothi architecture is simple enough for it to work.
The answer is:
Our need, and by that I mean Silgrad Tower's need, for Velothi exteriors are far far less than our need for Hlaalu exteriors. We're making a Hlaalu-style city with 200+ buildings, so we need a lot of visual variety to that end, whereas we have no particular need for Velothi exteriors apart from temple buildings, entrances to tombs, and the "Ancient Gate" special project. The reason we even have as many Velothi exteriors as we already do is because another guy, Prometheus, modelled them for another project years ago, so they were already there.
Hmm... well, the Vvardenfell team would benefit greatly from this, as there IS a huge city where Vivec hides from Molag Bal.
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Hmm... well, the Vvardenfell team would benefit greatly from this, as there IS a huge city where Vivec hides from Molag Bal.

I bet they would. Wink