Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I can ACTUALLY play oblivion now!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Up until now, I had not really put a whole lot of time into any oblivion charecters since I have had some very troublesome random crashes that would hit after about 20-30 minutes of play. But gues what? They are finally gone! I can play Oblivion unhindered by "Oblivion.exe has encountered a problem and..." Yay!!!!!!!!! :banana:

If you were wondering why I hadn't posted in a little while, well there you have it. Big Grin
I didn't know about your troubles with running the game, but it's great to hear you solved them and I hope you have a blast!

Sneaking into homes when people are sleeping in their beds, slowly exploring their homes, then creeping up and shooting a single kill-shot arrow in their heads is wickedly fun - that alone kept me amused for many, many hours.
Model an Adoring Fan torture device.
Well, im not sure if im quite that evil. Wink So far ive been having the most fun tinkering with the spell system, findign ways to eek out the most damage for the least mana. For example, an old trick I used from MW is drain health 100 for one second. The one second doesn't matter if it kills them you know. Big Grin

On a related note, does anyone know if drain/damage attribute spells are still possible without modding? Siince endurence seems to directly affect health totals now, I was hoping to make a kind of "kill anything spell", combining endurence reduction with my little drain health trick, which as of now is just a really strong finisher.
I think those spells are still in the game.
Are you sure? They don't seem to have spell vendor locations for either of those affects in any guides ive seen, incluting Skill fortify affects too, now that I come to think of it. Do you know where they are, are you sure your not getting them mixed up with the deseases and enchantments with those effects in them? I know those exist, I just haven't seen anything in spell form.
I can't recall off the top of my head, but perhaps spells like that can be created in the Arcane University?
:applause: :applause: :applause: Glad to hear you can run Oblivion Caligula!
Most spells are sold by the Mage's Guild, and I'm not sure if they all sell spells to you if you're not in the Guild. *sigh* You can't get anywhere as a mage in this game unless you want to be a goody two-shoes one. I personally preferred that the Guild practiced philosophical necromancy and protected vampires, while not being an evil cult...
Good job, Caligula. Big Grin

What was the problem, do you think?
Pages: 1 2