Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Two spare RP Imperial banners up for grabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the process of revising the banners for Reich Parkeep a bit. The familiar banner seen around town would now exclusively be used by the Dragon Legion. In it's place, a wholly new banner/symbol would be created and chosen to represent the town as a whole and thus eventually seen on the chests of city guards and hanging from the castle walls.

The texture for the Dragon Legion banner was made by "Khalazza Productions" years ago, and released as a TES3 mod. It made its way into our TES3 mod at some point in time, and from there I brought it over into the mod we're working on today.

The pack contained textures for two more banners in the same general double-diamond design. I don't know what to use them for, so that's why I haven't brought them in until now. It was exceedingly easy to reskin the existing Dragon Legion banner model to make use of the spare banner textures, so I thought it made sense to go ahead and do that in case there's a use for them. Here's what they look like:

[Image: 2006-05-31_spare_banners.jpg]

So, my question is, does anyone want exclusive use of a banner, and in that case, for what purpose?
I can place this banners in the castle. In throne room, for example
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
I can place this banners in the castle. In throne room, for example

Sure, I guess. We'll use them for that, then. Smile
Also I need a model of throne. Each castle in Tamriel has unique throne. Should I post a [REQ] at Visual Development?
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
Also I need a model of throne. Each castle in Tamriel has unique throne. Should I post a [REQ] at Visual Development?

That's good thinking. Please, go right ahead :goodjob:
Can I use the first (most left) one for the "Golden Gryffin" ?
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Can I use the first (most left) one for the "Golden Gryffin" ?

Absolutely. [Image: thumbs_up.gif]

I'll go ahead and use the eagle one as the city banner until a custom one is made.