Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] 'RP Imp. Sewer Claims' board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dang, I wish I had thought of this board earlier... but better late than never, I guess. This is a temporary board which can hold all discussions and claims regarding the sewer system in the Imperial Districts of Reich Parkeep. At some point the sewers will be finished, and then I think I'll cease the board and distribute the threads to the claims archive board and the RP discussion board.

Apart from getting a better overview of the information relating to this particular job, especially the claims threads, I've given X23 moderator status on this board. That's the part I wish I had though of earlier, because as some recall we had a discussion about the post edit time limit of 48 hours and how X23 wanted to be able to continue editing his sewer-related posts beyond that time limit. I explained it's not possible because it's a setting controlled through the user group the forum member belongs to - which is still true. What I didn't think of until now though was that moderator settings can override certain user group settings. So, X23's forum account is still limited to the 48 hr post edit time limit -- but because his account now also has moderator power on this specific board, he should be able to edit any post on this sewer board, indefinitely.

So, hope you enjoy the new board X23, and have fun with the sewers! :goodjob:

Note: Moderator powers on specific boards are not tied to core member status
or anything else besides extended ability to edit information on those boards.
Yay, thanks Razorwing.