Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: i can help to translate your mod to spanish ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am impressed with your work, if it is necessary and you have idea of translating your mod to Spanish to count on me to be able to help you ^ ^ I encourage if you need me my mail it is sergiodelallave@hotmail.com
Quote:Originally posted by bobafett
I am impressed with your work, if it is necessary and you have idea of translating your mod to Spanish to count on me to be able to help you ^ ^ I encourage if you need me my mail it is sergiodelallave@hotmail.com

Hi there bobafett, welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

I hope you'll have a good time as a member of our team. Thankyou so much for the offer, but I think it would be easiest if we only had one set of dialogue to keep track of since it changes and becomes updated as time goes along. But I hope that won't deter you from finding other venues of interest in our project. There's no shortage of stuff to do, so I'm sure you'll find something. =)
We might want translations when the final version is released though. But thats a long way off.
ok...^^to count on me in a future if they want to translate it to Spanish ^^

scuse me for my bad english Xddd
:bounce: :bounce: yeah, big welcome. And yeah, we want everyone to enjoy ST as you'll understand, but we have to actually create ST in the first place, for there to be something to translate first... and it's better not to interrupt that process... Big Grin so keep that offer ready for later.

So do you do other stuff too?