Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I've fully dusted off and.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm fully back (and the universe can really shudder). I'm kidding, of course, Wink Until I get my hands on some modeling programs I'll be modding.
How is the landrun coming along?
Mm, I'm really eager as well to hear news about the development of the landmass. Smile
I must agree Big Grin
I've gotten some land raised and am now starting a run in western Morrowind. I'll do the same exact thing, a run from where Blacklight is to be and Reich Parkeep.
As soon as the Landrun is finished I will build a small town.
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
I've gotten some land raised and am now starting a run in western Morrowind. I'll do the same exact thing, a run from where Blacklight is to be and Reich Parkeep.

Cool! :goodjob:
Hmm, maybe later we should discuss the occurance and frequency of the flora that's been modelled? Where you'd find which flora, and how often, I mean.

Quote:Originally posted by X23
As soon as the Landrun is finished I will build a small town.

Not like that you won't. You can check out our old TES3 maps if you like, and see if there's a settlement you'd like to recreate, then post up a draft of what you'd like to do, and how. Then the core can vote on whether to approve it or not.
Whats wrong with making up a small town like Hackdirt or Pells gate, of course i would post a draft or something.
Quote:Originally posted by X23
Whats wrong with making up a small town like Hackdirt or Pells gate, of course I would post a draft or something.

Nothing's wrong with it. Big things like that just needs to go through the team's management. Else maybe you'd mod it where we have something else planned, or mod it too close to where we have something else planned, or mod the wrong type of village, etc. That's why it needs to be discussed internally in the core and measured against the existing plans. We spent years modding our world for the TES3 platform and us oldies are sticklers for staying true to our history and background. Smile
Of course I would check and tell you where I planned to make it. A town would be good for me because it easier to make than a big city, and it would be good for me to start doing exterior modding.
Pages: 1 2