Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] Entrances in Reich Parkeep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do you guys think the exits should be? Someone said copy the interior cell and see where the exits would be, but I think we should put them based on design. I would like to talk with Razorwing and Sandor of course since they're the leaders of modding the town. There will be other entrances/exits, but for now only ones in the town will be put until we have a heightmap ingame (Can't wait)

EDIT: For now, this discussion is only about the areas I'm modding. It will be about other places that have exits to the outside world when they are made.
Quote:Originally posted by X23
Someone said copy the interior cell and see where the exits would be, but I think we should put them based on design.

I said that. Did you try it ? Are the possible exits suitable ?

If not, I agree, they should be based on design.

Make a concept (link the sewers to the Reich parkeep exterior). So, we can see what you are planning.
They were kinda suitable, but the entrance that would start where the official entrance is, would not start where I temporarily planned to put it. The concept I made was just placing them in main areas of the NID.

I think we should design them based on logic instead, and if anyone has extra ideas I can make more entrances to the NID sewers in the NID. There are only 2 to NID right now, but if anyone has ideas I'll gladly make more.

The version with exits to the main sewers (Just for concept) is attached. But was i said, I think we might be able to do better than this.
When I snapped together the "Northern Battlements" thingy I started by copy-pasting the citywall from the town exterior into the interior cell, and modded the battlements following the outline of the walls. Doing something like that can be a handy way of comparing how an exterior is compared to an interior or vice verca. But it doesn't have to be very exact because players will never notice.
The locations in the .esp were determined by copying the interior, and I think those locations are pretty good. I hope modders come up with some links to the exterior world/town in their claims. In rps 3 there will be an exit that leads to the wilderness kinda like how the starter dungeon exits. That would be good for theives that don't want to go through the main gate.

Some houses could have entrances to, like the magic shop I proposed could lead the the Necromancer hideout sewers.
I just downloaded the file.
I let you know what I think, later today.
..I think those locations are pretty good

They are placed very well compared to the interior Smile.

In rps 3 there will be an exit that leads to the wilderness
Good idea. :yes: