Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Graphical problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I enable the esp, exteriors cells mess up, and I fall through the floor and into water. I use a coc command, and Reich parkeep is all messed up, the houses aren't there and have floating doors, the snow is purple, the walls are all messed up etc. This was happening when people used the esm but its happening to me and I use the esp.
I have an X1600 ATI and no problems at all.

Did you patch your drivers ?

EDIT

Look at the following link.

Patch for ATI cards.
I have the latest catalyst drivers, and had Omega drivers. I didn't have HDR enabled with AA, but I'll get that hotfix anyway. I'm reinstalling oblivion to take care of CTDING as soon as i start the game up. I'll try again after I reinstall.
I reinstalled Oblivion, and it doesn't crash. I'm going to try Reich Parkeep now, without the patch.
Since it doesn't seem to be about a bug in the Alpha, I separated these posts to a new thread. I wish I knew what caused the problems you're experiencing.
Take a screenshot for us! We might get a slightly better idea then.
It could be due the patch updating Oblivion.esm and "Textures - Compressed.bsa". Change the modified dates of both.
I already fixed it by reinstalling, and not installing the patch. I'll install it later on when its needed. Now I'll test Reich Parkeep.

EDIT: Its fixed. Reich Parkeep looks great Big Grin Especially with Qarls texture replacer and Natural environments.
I'm having the same problem, could anyone explain a bit more detailed what I am supposed to do to make it work? I have a fully patched Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX and I've not had any problems with Oblivion so far.

Help would be appriciated...
Quote:Originally posted by vodka
I'm having the same problem, could anyone explain a bit more detailed what I am supposed to do to make it work? I have a fully patched Nvidia GeForce 7800GTX and I've not had any problems with Oblivion so far.

Help would be appriciated...

If you're using one of the later versions it's most likely a conflicting mod that's causing it. Try unchecking any other .esm files than Oblivion and Reich Parkeep and see if that fixes it. Smile
Pages: 1 2