Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC15 Trader's Guild [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Size: 3 floors, warehouse Possible basement
Model: CheydinhallHouseMiddle1int
Rotation(for north marker) 270

Brief description:The warehouse that stores, manages, and confiscates materials that come through the port. The warehouse is run by Dorinda Fleury. Feel free to add a few rare items, so long as it is gaurded adequately.

Please note: The claim is NOT yours until it is granted. Make the mod dependent only on the Oblivion.esm. Do not connect it to the exterior world, I will handle this once it is sent to me.
The Traders Warehous is now ChorrolHouseUpper4int and is still open for claim.
I'd like to claim this one, always liked traders :goodjob: . I've also started working on the mages guild in my scarce free time, the basics are now there =)
:check: Granted, glad to see some enthuesiasm. Can't wait to see the mages guild!
I'm going to try and retexture an already existing armor for those guards you were talking about, is there a 'trader's guild' icon in Silgrad Tower?
Not that I know of, pm razorwing and ask though. Good luck with that, can't wait to see it.
I've put the interior set's in the right order, update tomorrow....
I like the tapestry choices, but put a ton of storage.
It's only the bedroom, I'm planning on the other story which is going to be administration, the 'groundfloor' is the entrance area and the 'social club' for members of the Traders Guild. The basement is going to be huge and have all of the storage....

btw:

Quote:This broadsheet was copied from the Reich Parkeep Broadsheets thread (here) and written by me (Cuthalion)

The Reich Parkeep Courier(temporary name)

Special Edition:

Shipment of Skooma Intercepted!

"A fort-night ago, guard officials found a large quantity of skooma in trading goods, originating from the Steadhelm Traders Guild"

Reports the Reich Parkeep Guard Spokesman

By Relamus Veloth

The Steadhelm Traders Guild, already under an official Imperial investigation, has once again gotten all the evidence pointing at them. A large shipment of Skooma was intercepted, the Skooma was hidden within many of the trade goods that were being transported from Steadhelm to Reich Parkeep. Even the Caravan Handler admitted that he got the order to hide the shipment of addictive fluid in his cargo of furniture.

The weird thing however, is that the Traders guild already knew that every cargo they sent to Reich Parkeep was being searched. Then why did they sent the highly illegal fluid to Reich Parkeep, with such a great risk of detection? To this point, I have interviewed Nurdas Faren, the leader of the Traders Guild in Reich Parkeep [Assuming there is a Reich Parkeep Traders Guild? - Razorwing?]. "I know the leader of the Steadhelm Traders Guild, and, like all of the Traders Guild officers, he is a cunning man. As I know him, he likes to stay on the safe side of the law and he would not take risks like this when there is so much at stake." says Faren, perhaps the richest Elf in the known world, "I personally believe that Redoran is behind this, that this is Redoran's punishment for the decision of the Traders Guild, to back up Hlaalu in a recent Ebony Contract." The Imperial Investigation team did not want to respond to my hails for their results, though their official statement did leave all options plausible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5