Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Architecure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In the premiliminary work I have done so far, I have used both cheydinhall and bravilian architecture. The issue here is that while bravil does indeed fit the swampy habitat better, I loved the friendly and homey feel of the imperial style buildings. white paint and everything. I was wondering what type of archietcure the community would like to see. (note: I reserve final say on th earchitecture)
I'm checking the location out in tes 3, and haven't made it to there yet. I'll tell you today.
Alright cool, I think chorrol may also be an option.
I think either Chorrol, or bravil. Just like you said. I'm leaning more towards Chorrol though.
As am I, they fit the happy middleclass society feel more. Unless I get feedback from razorwing that changes my mind, Im gonna go with all chorrol. By the way, you take a look at the ship claims?
I took a look at all the claims. I'll claim a home first. Than I want to do a weapons and armor shop. Hopefully when we get some good custom stuff it can be sold there, but for now it'll be default weapons.

Make sure you have a mages guild. I'm glad you're including alot of the places from the original even though I only took a quick look.
Yeah, I think Chorrol, it looks the most like the Imperial Architecture from Morrowind, but maybe have the docks in the Bravil style, since Chorrol dosen't really have dock stuff.
Sure, Chorrol-style architecture would also work nicely in my humble opinion :goodjob:
yay!

Then it is finalized.
Question; Why is there a Leyawinn building in there?
Pages: 1 2 3