Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC18 "The sunken Wind rider" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Model: the SI interior set

Description: The Wind Rider, a ship not a stranger to the docks of steadhelm chrashed several years ago amongst the rocks while comming into the relatively safe harbor of steadhelm. The contents of the ship have remained untouched by the locals for they fear it may be bad luck to disurb the fallen seamen.

Note: the interior should be tilted so that the player feels he is indeed within a shipwreck, perhaps include a bit of flooding, this is already te case with the exterior model.

This is indeed a small dungeon cell that is just a small ways from the docks. I thought exploring a familier location in an unfamiliar way would help to show the changes of time.

The claim is not granted until I give it the ok. Make the esp dependant only on Oblivion.esm and do not connect the cell to the exterior world. Have fun!
Hey...this thing still open?

*Pokes thread with a stick*

Yep, still fresh.

I think I'll take this one, after I'm done with the dialouge for the other one.
:check: Granted, can't wait to see what you do with this.
Beginning work now. Starting with the cabin to get a hang of making the entire interior tilted since it's the smallest part, working a lot with the Havok option to place everything correctly (start off a bit lopsided to make it look like everything got shaken around, and no furniture near the top).
OK cabin is pretty much done.

Here's a pic and a file.

It's hard to tell that it's tilted in the ingame pic, so I attached another one too. Note that the editor one is a bit outdated.
I like the fact it's tilted.

Looks very realistic. Smile
I like it very much, perhaps have the boxes in the hold all pushed up against the wall?
I was thinking include a letter/bill/book, saying about the costs of recently remodeling the ship (gotta explain the Morrowind/Oblivion differences somehow).

Would also make the ship sinking right after paying for all that work done on it a bit more ironic.
OK...done with the middle deck interior base, still need to add containers and items but I have the static part done.

...in other news, I never want to do this again. Ever. It makes me want to join the followers of Sheogorath.
OK, finished with middeck, still need to do the below deck area.

Screenshots and file attachment to show progress. I would recommend playtesting it since the screenshots really don't convey the feeling of being on a tilted interior (which I don't remember anything already in the game doing).
Pages: 1 2