Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC19 "refugee ship" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Size: ship with storage, captains quarters, and crowded sleeping are for the refugees
Model:IS interior set

Brief description:
a ship that will house the refugees from cyrodiil untill houses can be built for them.

Please note: The claim is NOT yours until it is granted. Make the mod dependent only on the Oblivion.esm. Do not connect it to the exterior world, I will handle this once it is sent to me. Have fun!
Sure, this one sounds like it shouldn't take too long, I might as well take it AFTER I'm done some of my own mods, that is if nobody else wants it. What is this part of the mod going to be about? And also, how many NPCs will the ship carry?
4-10 people, and will just serve as a place to house them until the player does a quest line for the temple.
How many levels will the ship be? About the size of the Marie Ellie (at least I think that's the name) docked in the Imperial City? The Anvil Ghost Ship?
There is a ship in anvil dockks inhabited by skooma smugglers, roughly that size.
How about I claim this one, I probably won't get to it for a few days, but I like ships. If someone else asks in the mean time though, they can have it. I don't want to slow this thing down.
Speed is not too much of an issue, make sure your claiming something you have enthuesiasm for. If you want this one, :check: granted.
What kind of a colony are they establishing? I want to know what kind of storage should be in there. Pick Axes? Rakes? Fishing Poles? Dynamite?
It's people fleeing cyrodiil, Kvatch refugee's as well as scared others.
Right, refugees. Few possessions, some money, food, drink, limited weapons, clothing, etc...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13