Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Old discussion SHC09 "Ireela's Armaments"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Size: 2 stories and a basement storage and display room
Model:ChorrolHouseMiddle08int

Brief description: The shop for the accomplished smith and vendor Ireela who specializes in taking the mundane and making it amazing. While deeling not only in the common and the rare, she also has special forges for fire and ice in which she makes weapons that are elemental to the core.

Get creative with this one folks.

Please note: The claim is NOT yours until it is granted. Make the mod dependent only on the Oblivion.esm. Do not connect it to the exterior world, I will handle this once it is sent to me.
I'll claim this.
:check: Granted

CAn't wait to see what you do with the place.
I got alot done on the first floor, does this store have her bed or does she have her own home?
She lives in her home, however she also uses much of the house for storage. Feel free to change that if you like.
Ok, thats good for me. I'll keep working, and I might have an early version without an npc later today.
Awsome, thanks for the update.
Heres the first version. Cluttering mostly done. No pathgrid or NPCS yet. Lighting is in.
Great, will give input by tomorow, hopefuly sandor will make an appearance as well.
Lookin good! The two chests by the cupboard need rotating, a few less potions, and make a special container that increases the level requirrnment for the vendor chests upstairs so as to not unbalance anything, make sure they ar elocked, and uncheck respawn on them, other than that looking great! Oh, also give her a bedroll upstairs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5