Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC13 Mages Guild [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Size: 3 stories
Model:ChorrolMagesGuild set

Brief description: Fairly self explanitory, feel free to post quests for this in the quest section for implementation later.

Please note: The claim is NOT yours until it is granted. Make the mod dependent only on the Oblivion.esm. Do not connect it to the exterior world, I will handle this once it is sent to me.
Hi,

I'd like to claim this interior, though next week is much tests on my school so I dont't have time till saturday 24 of june. I have experience with modding in Morrowind, and I've done some things in the Oblivion CS.....
:check: Granted. Can't wait to see what you do, put some quest seeds in alright? and good luck with your tests!
I posted this in the broadsheet thread:

The Steadhelm Courier

Special Edition:

Anonymous Mage of the Steadhelm Mages Guild reports!

?There is something wrong here, in Steadhelm! Weird sounds have been heared at the Steadhelm Mages Guild, and I suspect an elaborate plot to overthrow the Steadhelm Mayor is about!?
Says the mage who decides to stay anonymous.

By Relamus "Cuthalion" Veloth.

Since the, much disputed, approval of Vanco Valean as HeadMage of the Steadhelm Mages Guild, things have changed. Although not completely rule abiding, the Mages Guild second-in-command, the Breton female Mabrelle Masola, is honored by many as the one who had deserved the post of Head Mage of the Steadhelm Mages Guild compound. According to many, there were 'political' reasons for the appointment of Valean. Whatever those reasons were; the stranged rumors have slipped past the Mages Guild' guards. Two are actually facts: A struggling person has been brought, flanked by two battlemages, to the Mages Guild. Also, two members of the Mages Guild have been killed, in the street.

"Valean is trying to bring down the Mayor of Steadhelm!" screamed our informant enthousiasticly to our reporter, "He has already detained his son, the mystery man who struggled against the spells of those battlemages! And Valean could be right that he would succeed, after the mayor and his wife Valean is the most influential man in Steadhelm! I'm also confident that HE killed my two brothers, and I'm sure he's threatening the good lady Masola now!". According to several reports inside the community of mages, Vanco Valean has been branded a 'Most sinister, vile, cruel and horrible' man. Though positive reports come through now and then, "Sir Vanco Valean has put through reforms that were necessary after the fall of the Necromancers!". Still, a person who isn't a pleasant man to be with, isn't necessarily a violant murderer.
I like it a good deal, however battlemages are th legion, so they wouldn't get involved. Steadhelm is not a large city, so make a few of th events more subtle and we can definately work with this!
ah, me and my minor complains.

i dont think that referancing youreself by making the reporter's name cuthalion is a good idea. partly cause its realy transparent, but mostly because its a huge and very obvious LotR referance (fine, silmarillion, same differance). i cant realy figure out hte reporter's race at all... relamus sounds sort of imperial, cuthalion LotR or Altmer if you insist, and veloth is of course dunmer.

you should probely change cuthalion to make it seem a bit more tes-ish.

just personal opinions.
Good call LN, I didn't know Cuthalion was a LotR name. Smile
Indeed, neither did I. Definately change that one.
It was all temporary, I wasn't planning to put this right away into the game... I just needed a callsign so I put it into it... Relamus Veloth comes from the Tamriel-Rebuilt name generator when I entered Dunmer Male. And yeah, Cuthalion is from B?leg Cuthalion, the good friend of T?rin. Eventually T?rin ends up killing his best friend in a mistake....

Offcourse, I'll check on every fact I have described in the broadsheet, but I didn't know much about Steadhelm (unfortunately never got around to playing Silgrad Tower MW, dunno why) so I used temporary stuff for the things I didn't knew.

- Can I use Relamus Veloth as the reporters name in future broadsheets? -
I have no problem with it, its up to razorwing in the end, but I can see no issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10