Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC20 "Purchasable Home" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Size: 2 Stories A large Basement and a Chorrol fighters guild tower on the stairway side of the house
Model:CheydinhallHouseUpper1int

Brief description: The house needs to have features that will make the player want to own it, it needs to have enableable furniture, preferably choices on the matter, and anything else you think it needs.

Please note: The claim is NOT yours until it is granted. Make the mod dependent only on the Oblivion.esm. Do not connect it to the exterior world, I will handle this once it is sent to me.
I want to work on this after I'm done with SHC22.
:check:Granted! Do you need any help learning how to make furniture purchasable?
...probably. Although I think I know how it would work...

Make the full house, then set certain object groups (storage, wall hangings, dining room, bedroom things other than bed, etc.) to "initally" disabled. Then have something (don't know what) enable them when you buy them.

It's the enabling part I don't know how to do.
check it here:
rpc11 "Home"
Ah, thanks.

Progress on areas

Entrance: 0%
Study: 0%
Kitchen/Dining Room: 0%
Wall Hangings: 5%
Bedroom area: 40%
Quick question, putting "PC" in front of the ID for a container...is that what makes the game keep what is inside of it in saves?
Here's a very, very early version of it. I'm just putting it here to show progress.

NOTE: The version notes are wrong, I do indeed have parent refrences (had to figure out how to work them first).

EDIT: Updated, going to bed now. This one has a study (two chairs, a bookcase, and a bunch of books). Study isn't quite done, but I'm tired.

Still to come...

Display cases
Maybe a couple more hangings
Finished basement (with a bed in there also)
Much more clutter. About all I have in clutter is dining objects and a quill.
If you'll need any help with scripts, ask me in PMs
Nah, I get the scripts. Trouble is that DA is going to have to do a small amount of work with the vendor after I finish.

Oh, and latest version below.

EDIT: Just so you all know, still not done, but I can take suggestions if you want. (Espically on things for the entrence area, that one is stumping me a little, the rest I have a good idea of what I want though).

EDIT: And if you are going to playtest it, open it up and make sure the parent refs are enabled first (I forget what they were at the time of upload, I've been testing them to make sure everything is pointed correctly before moving on).
Pages: 1 2 3 4