Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Two boats and a mine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the work I did on the cave door that had no interior cell linked, along with a cabin for one boat on the Blacklight docks and a lower deck for another. None have NPCs, except the mine, which has one corpse. judging by the exterior, I tried to make the mine look like a small earthquake or cave-in had struck. I copied the actual layout from the Yannemus mine (I can't for the life of me get cave statics to line up perfectly), but I went through and re-decorated it. Also, I took the liberty of assigning the correct body parts for blackbone_greaves, which before had no body parts assigned to it, causing the legs to dissapear when worn.
The boat interiors are fine, except that they do have NPC's in them
(confusion)

As far as the mine goes I cant say Im to hip on using another mine interior as a base.

Its ok
Its been done many times before
and it works for quickness

However, and please dont take this the wrong way. It does not allow for creativity
Silgrad is unique in the aspect of creativity, many modders have devoted lots of hours, sweat and tears to create something beautiful and individual

We are not in a race so take your time, be creative, draw it down on paper, and it will come together..... and if it turns out that its just a simple abandoned mine shaft...then thats great..cause you created it !!

Big Grin

Bob
If it hasn't already been merged with the main .esp, I can start over. I already have a good layout started, but it's a little small and I plan to add another level below it. As for the boat... there weren't supposed to be NPC's. ?(
I havent merged it yet so please go ahead and do the mine. as far as the boat interiors I'll check it again, possibly I looked in the wrong place

Bob
Here it is; I've worked on it all day. I checked both in-game and in the CS, and I'm pretty sure eveything matched up perfectly.
Good job on the mine

I had one issue, when entering the lower section, the posts dont allow for my big ole Nord to get through, you may want to move some of those around or get rid of one

take a look at the photo

[Image: th_ScreenShot34.jpg]

Bob
I noticed that too, and made a mental note to change it but I guess I forgot Sad

my memory is going to be the end of me one of these days.

This one should work
Much better looks great !!

Now if you'd like you can populate it, give it some spice.. a drowned body, a few mining tools, some supply crates, some burned out torches ..... etc etc

Bob
Okay, so I finally got off my lazy arse and finished it.

I added a few statics, a couple crates, three corpses, and a waterlogged note detailing the events which lead up to the mine being flooded. I also deleted some ebony; I didn't want there to be TOO much free ebony, though Bethesda did in the Vassir-Didanat.
I shall review it

Thanks much

Whats on next for you?
ready for another task?

Smile

Bob