Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Coordination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy

Since it seems we are working rather steady now on cleaning and adding I thought it my be a good idea to coordinate the effort of submitting and managing files (kinda an SOP)

heres my thoughts

Each of you will be assigned a designator, this designator will be used with each submittal to the main esp.

I will maintain the master and a number of back-ups, the master will always end in a number 1-4_5< currently

Sacarrow is given A
ADCK B
Aorawn C
Harikari D
Ralen E
Qazaag F

When you are sent a master esp via (upload site) open it in the CS to make your first change, do not select "active plug-in" when you have made you change save it as rev (your letter) 1-4_5a<example

make a back up always

from that point you can start work on whatever you've accepted or been asked to do, if you make changes with the esp as an active then your not going to need to change it again, but if you do ....add the digit 1, to your extension and continue through the numbers afterwards....1-4_5a1, 1-4_5a2< more eamples

I will ask that we submit changes/improvements once per week (up for debate)

I will recive the changes, merge them to the master, clean it ! and re-distribute as a new esp simply changing the last number (1-4_6)<another example

:alert: ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP... you all know this

FOR NEW SUBMISSIONS

IF you have been asked to make interiors/exteriors for something and you are submitting them. send them as an attachment to the Warehouse
they will go through the approval process, and everyone is welcome to look at those submittals and comment, make suggestion or ask questions

but do not edit someone elses work without their approval.

post all topics relating to submittals as a reply to that submittal, dont start a new thread, please

If you have Ideas for changes that are not bug related, improvements, enhancements etc etc<again please post them in the FAQ section

do not take it upon yourself to add, subract, mutiply or divide anything in the esp (other than for your own personal use) without requesting/suggesting or asking.

Quest Ideas Submit them, write them out for us to look at and see if it fits into what where doing

please be considerate of others, keep all the garbage out of the forums, if your upset about something PM works, we dont need others (guests) seeing our dirty undies

Mostly ENJOY it all

I dont think I left anything out if I did let me know or if you have questions

Thanks
Bob