Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RP Sewers] RPS 10 "Free Claim"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Claim code (reference):
Rps 10 "Free Claim"

Estimate of size:
Sewer Size

Architectural Type:
Sewer

Freeform description of this claim:
This is a sewer accessable from RPS 3. Its a free claim so it can be what you want as long as its a sewer.

Another thing to consider is snap to grid, go into preferences, and put snap to grid to 32, click apply, and than enable it with the snap to grid icon. Make sure you have rotate to grid on too. If you don't have them on, it'll be really hard to mod a dungeon. You can turn them off when you are furnishing the sewer with objects/npcs/enemys etc.

Here is a good tutorial on dungeons http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind...st_Dungeon

To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
I would like to claim this one.
I'm not sure if X23 is still working on the sewers. I don't think he is. Sad
I am not sure either.
The sewers are almost ready (main part). It needs some fine tuning and few NPC's. I hope X23 will finish it, if not I'll finish the main sewers.

Kingevil if you want to claim this one, go ahead.
Ok , I'll make it .
Oh ok, well that's another matter completely then, if the sewer's completion doesn't directly hinge on X23's involvement. Have fun kingevil!
I forgot to ask : should the sewer be levelled ?
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
I forgot to ask : should the sewer be levelled ?
I would say yes. It's nicer for the player.
How big exactly is sewer size ?
The sewers for the NID have the same size as this part of Reich Parkeep.
I attached a screenshot.

The size for your claim, it's up to you.
Pages: 1 2 3