Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Redoran Kagouti Farm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is, There are two pics attached as well to show where the exteriors need to be linked to the interiors.

Also, I renamed the two exterior cells that the farm is located at from Ashunor Valley, to Redoran Kagouti Farm.

Also, I renamed the four exterior cells that lumen is located at from ashunor valley, to Lumen Julianni.

Which means these 2 towns are now located on the map, and should make modding them easier.
One thing about renaming cells from a dialogue perspective: while fighting with the Nethol quests, it appeared that if you wanted common dialogue for a region, say Steadhelm, that the cells needed to have a name that started with "Steadhelm". Just a thought in case someone were to develop dialogue common to the Ashunor Valley. I don't think there is any right now.

Thanks,
Steve
It's still in the Ashunor Valley Region, I didn't change the region data for it, just the name of the cell.

For dialogue options, we could now add Lumen Julianii and Redoran Kagouti Farm as dialogue options, and both are still located in Ashunor Valley, and they would still recognise that if a Ashunor Valley Dialogue is added.
Howdy

Farm looks good, found a few things

1) In the Manor House

a) When you enter the home your turned inward facing the door but above it
b) the inside of door leading outside is off alignment
c) (just info) the guarded door has many chests inside, one would think it should be locked
d) (just info) the overall decore of the manor house is a bit bland

2) Meralle House
a) guard walks through taprestries

3) Omus Shack
a) when you enter home your above door

4) Esam Shack
b) when you enter home your above door

Thanks
Bob

Screenies

[Image: th_ScreenShot49.jpg]

[Image: th_ScreenShot48.jpg]
[Image: th_ScreenShot47.jpg]
[Image: th_ScreenShot46.jpg]
[Image: th_ScreenShot45.jpg]
[Image: th_ScreenShot44.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

Farm looks good, found a few things

1) In the Manor House

a) When you enter the home your turned inward facing the door but above it
b) the inside of door leading outside is off alignment
c) (just info) the guarded door has many chests inside, one would think it should be locked
d) (just info) the overall decore of the manor house is a bit bland

2) Meralle House
a) guard walks through taprestries

3) Omus Shack
a) when you enter home your above door

4) Esam Shack
b) when you enter home your above door

1)
a) I didn't place any exterior to interior teleports, I tried but it wouldn't save them. Tongue move the pink arrow around in the interior until it's in a more suitable place.
b) as above, move arrow.
c) Good idea, the chests should be locked aswell.
d) I didn't want to lag people, it already has 300+ objects, i can spruce it up if you really want me to.

2) Either remove the guard, or make a new guard with no AI.
DON"T remove the current guards AI, it well remove the AI for all guards of that type if you do.

3) & 4) Again, I didn't place any exterior to interior teleports, move the pink arrow to a more suitable location.

Also, the exterior door that leads to Emero Nadd's House should be locked as well, he has a nice helmet in there. I'd say 80 to 100 lock, if you feel his adamantium helm is too powerful, remove it.

PS, those screenies you attached are tiny, i can't tell what you are trying to show me.
np I'll make the fixes here and plug it

The teleports were their ?( mysteries of life i guess

Lock everything up (door and Chests)
and Eremos house
remove the guard is all ... np

Thier are quite a few references...
I wonder if we need to make the Manor house smaller and add spice?

you made her a minor noble as like the head of the ranch or something like that right?

I'll try to do better on the pics, first time i ever used photobucket

thanks
Bob
Thier are quite a few references...
I wonder if we need to make the Manor house smaller and add spice?
I take it you are talking about the 4 corner rooms with only beds? I agree, they are a bit empty, my idea was that the guards slept there, and quards are usually pretty spartan.
Quote:you made her a minor noble as like the head of the ranch or something like that right?
Who? Meralle Drallor? No, she's just a Retainer for House Redoran (2nd lowest rank) I guess her story is she's trying to educate these poor farmers, that's why she sells books.

Hlando Mehlaa is the guy in charge, he's in Mehlaa Manor, he a councilman of House Redoran, I guess his story is his a retired councilman who has taken to the simple life and started to breed Kagouti...

Or maybe you meant Freya? Notice how she seems to have the best room? I think what I was trying to imply was that Freya is Hlando's Mistress/secret lover... Wink

Maybe she runs things from behind the scenes, i never really gave much thought to thier back story, and i didn't want to add any quests, since we're already too busy trying to get the ones we have to work.

Oh, and about pictures being to small, you can upload here as attachments.
Cool

Yeah I think I got the names mixed up, but the guy in the manor is a retired councilman who decided to take up ranching, thats a good thing

Im not too concerned abou the number of references, lagging doesnt seem to be a problem in interior cells, at least no for me

Freya is the name of my long pastaway Rotty, Freya is actually a norse name, the goddess fertility

as far as stories and quests, think em up and post them in the FAQ we may not have time for them right now but we will and we might as well get the plans laid out

I didn't know you could upload pics directly I'll figure it out, thanks for that info

as far as the other stuff I mentioned its all fixed, if we want to add to that manor house later I think it will be fine

SO...your ready for more stuff ??? Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks
Bob
Cool

Yeah I think I got the names mixed up, but the guy in the manor is a retired councilman who decided to take up ranching, thats a good thing

I'm not too concerned abou the number of references, lagging doesnt seem to be a problem in interior cells, at least no for me

Freya is the name of my long pastaway Rotty, Freya is actually a norse name, the goddess fertility

as far as stories and quests, think em up and post them in the FAQ we may not have time for them right now but we will and we might as well get the plans laid out

I didn't know you could upload pics directly I'll figure it out, thanks for that info

as far as the other stuff I mentioned its all fixed, if we want to add to that manor house later I think it will be fine

SO...your ready for more stuff ??? Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks
Bob
Cool bananas :banana:

Yeah I'm ready for more stuff Tongue But weekends are usually the best time for me, don't have much free time during the rest of the week.
Thats not a problem I post some more stuff to do and you can pick what you'd like and hit it whenever you get a chance

Thanks