Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Regarding a future Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I just had a crazy idea about the trailer/video at the start of the mod(I have those ideas quite often since I do alot of video-editing). Wouldn't it be cool to hear a voice saying that he is the Nerevarine, and that he explains the whole situation like to a crowd of Dunmer? And that the camera flies over the crowd and that you see very faint glimpses of the Nerevarine? To me it would seem the perfect beginning of the mod if done correctly.... [see the Assasin's Creed for more detailed inspiration]
It's a great idea, except I think the pocket guide in Oblivion says the Nerevarine is on Akavir. Is there any other character or type of character you would consider using instead?
maybe seeing as how Silgrad Tower is full of plotting and take-overs...
I think maybe Boethiah can be in front of Dunmer and saying things?
Just thinking...

You could do Neravarine, just have a little subtitle come up saying: "Six Years Ago..."

Or, Maybe something to do with Helseth, or perhaps even Vivec's last words to the Dunmer?

Ooh, or go old-school, and have Azura speaking about how you arrived in morrowind, and what lies ahead of you?...
@Razorwing: What I'm talking about is not a view that you [the player ingame] would see, this Nerevarine would be talking ?fter he killed Almalexia, thus he still is in Morrowind.
Because The Nerevarine was the player character in the last game every player has his own opinion of what he - or she - looks like. If that's established in any way I think it could peeve off more people than it would entice. And no matter how well it's explained, people will wonder why we have a video showing the Nerevarine, who 1) isn't a factor in our mod, 2) is associated with Vvardenfell (even if he went on trip to Mournhold), and 3) is currently on Akavir. Plus, people will ask if we're remaking TES3 and if so, where on Vvardenfell lies Reich Parkeep? Tongue I'm not saying it couldn't be done if you're really inventive about it, but I fear it would need so much explanations to the viewer it wouldn't be as fun to watch as using someone that's immediately recognizeable, like Azura or Helseth.

Azura, Boethiah and Helseth are good suggestions in my personal opinion.
Offcourse, as I said, no real image of the Nerevarine is shown.... Maybe with the next cloakmod you could see a piece of a red cloak or something, atleast we'd only hear the voice, and if we take a good voice nobody will have anything against it...
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Offcourse, as I said, no real image of the Nerevarine is shown.... Maybe with the next cloakmod you could see a piece of a red cloak or something, atleast we'd only hear the voice, and if we take a good voice nobody will have anything against it...

Kk then. Make it, and if it's good, we can use it. =)
Offcourse I'd like to have background for that, like the city Silgrad? Or Reich Parkeep?
Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Offcourse I'd like to have background for that, like the city Silgrad? Or Reich Parkeep?

Silgrad City doesn't exist yet unfortunately, but perhaps the Redoran part of Reich Parkeep can offer some interesting visuals? Come to think of it, you'd be welcome to stake a claim to a part of the town exterior if you want, so you could arrange the set for your video which could then be kept in the mod permanently. Would that be a good idea?
Pages: 1 2 3