Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Insurgents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are Insurgents on the Eastern Border of Eleswyer. They are Khajjitt. Their cause is to reclaim their land taken away from them by the imperials. In many ingame rumors in Lewayin you hear about Insurgents attacking Caravans hostage taking raids and even direct assault on the city itself. So i was thinking maybe make a few caves as training grounds and bases for them and the city closest to their border could have some secret building among the masses to serve as a HQ
and recruiting posts in all likely towns and villages, and some source of pr for the cause?
Or they have certain Khajjit in taverns asking you to join the fight and what not.
perhaps these Khajiits also use the drug trade to get rich...
and maybe they are like the "triads" or the Green Gang in Shanghai?
in cities they are gangsters, in the country they are bandits...
No they are insurgents they die just to gain an inch to reclaim for Elsywer yes they do deal drugs weapons anything to get money to support their small army.
Are you projecting modern politics onto Elsweyr a bit too much? The Khajitti are a very proud race, fierce in combat and gentle in peace.

Suicide killers tend to be cowards fixated on dying in the attempt with little belief in either themselves or in the reality that they create.

...and an insurgent is someone who comes in from outside - but the Khajitti are the insiders...

Maybe thinking of them as Khajitti rebels or freedom fighters would be more to the point. As the Khajitti I have encountered in ES have always been full of common sense I could understand that approach.

But consider that despite being in the Imperial fold (so to speak) they have still gone to war with Valenwood - read 'Dance in the Fire' in the Valenwood Lore/Literature section...

Not totally opposed t the idea of rebel/resistance, just mindful of the baggage...
its in oblivion dude
Discussed better elsewhere.